Any Girl – Lloyd Bank$

So Lloyd Bank$ is a free agent and shopping “The Hunger for More pt.2″ to labels. He’s still a G-Unit soldier but being a G-Unit soldier isn’t a free ride to platinum anymore. Rumor is Def Jam has a offer on the table and that seems plausible given their recent signee.

This is New York party rap people, yep that means you can’t dance to this shit either. Does anybody make music you can dance to anymore? Rappers here is a link for One More Chance [remix]. Please get acquainted with a working template!

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Any Girl – Lloyd Bank$”

June 8th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

It aint that easy hitting that sweet spot between street credible & dance friendly. Biggie’s flow & lyrics + Puffy & his production Wizard’s = Once in a decade magic

2. Hymn Says:
    June 8th, 2010 at 11:08 pm

We as fans let them off the hook. Biggie and Puffy tried and tried and tried until the project was right. These new nigga’s smoke blunts listen to a beat and write 4 verses to one song. They only cut one verse out and boom that’s it. There the record goes. Take that to radio. I’m good at blogging but if I had all day and nothing else to do I’d be GREAT at blogging. They need to step the product up. Now back to the L.A./Boston game.

June 9th, 2010 at 10:40 am

BIGGIE wanted to release ‘Machine Gun Funk’ as his first single off READY TO DIE. PUFF said hell no it aint radio/dance club friendly enough. He proceeded to have BIG redo ‘One More Chance.’ The single was released, remix not even on the album, and well the rest is history. Rap dudes need direction and someone to filter their decisions through. Puffy is in many ways a unrecognized genius. Even if it meant that he walked into a 3 hr studio session, told the producer to add some drums, then proceeded to take Executive Producting credit for the song. Those drums made that shit hot more often then not.

4. Bo Says:
    May 4th, 2011 at 12:16 am

I;m not a bog fan of hip hop but I can totally imagine jamming to this in the club. I wonder how the shopping around is going for Lloyd I haven’t heard anything from him in awhile.

-Bo
    Inflatable Boat Webmaster

5. Jimmy S Says:
    June 8th, 2011 at 9:56 am

I agree with S Mathis.

The inclusion of the drums made a huge difference and took the song from a decent song to something that is proper club music and much more commercial.

6. Shy Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

These new nigga’s smoke blunts listen to a beat and write 4 verses to one song. They only cut one verse out and boom that’s it. There the record goes. Take that to radio.I wonder how the shopping around is going for Lloyd I haven’t heard anything from him in awhile.Anyway, thanks for sharing.