The B**** A** Report:
Beanie Sigel x Jay-Z Loyalty vs. Money

Coming hot after the whole situation, Phever aka Silky Smooth of the Ghetto gives his opinion on his B**** Ass Report.

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “The B**** A** Report:
Beanie Sigel x Jay-Z Loyalty vs. Money”

1. whoa Says:
    November 6th, 2009 at 11:08 am

First off, I agree with Phever 110 percent. Now, There are a few things I’ve noticed in the blogosphere that have had me a lil bit annoyed lately. I notice on the sidebar over at RapRadar that Elliot & his boys are siding heavily with Jay in this fiasco & are actually predicting a no go on the possible Beans to Gunit move. Now if I was the gangsterish, street hood type, I would categorize this as blatant fuckery & obvious dick riding to willingly get into the middle of a situation between two grown men. I also think its pure fuckery to somehow put words out there like “Its not gonna happen” towards Beans or Fif’s possible partnership. In my opinion the shit makes total sense. Whats the biggest issue Fif has had with signings gone wrong with Game & Buck…mainly loyalty. Obviously Beans has proven himself to be more than loya in Jay’s case. This is just the sort of energy we need in the game. Beanie is a respected artist in the industry with a fairly solid discography. To simply throw hate on dude without ever walking a city block in the niggas shoes is just wack as fuck. Stop the dick riding yo, straight up. Plenty of people in the game know Jay aint no God or some sort of super man MC. He took an L from Nas once. If Big was still alive today Jay wouldnt even be in this conversation, straight up & real talk dude puts his pants on one leg at a time like we all do. Stop the dick riding yo…straight up. Its the reason why these kids are out in the street wilding cause your giving these rap dudes too much credit for some hot lines….sick of that shit yo…quitit

2. LaTruth!BWS! Says:
    November 6th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

i agree with that… Jay ain’t the shit, he just got too much credit for some hot lines. THE GAME… i would rather listen to him then JAY… JAY is wack… GAME keeps it street with every song & thats what i respect. R.E.D ALBUM!!!

3. Hymn Says:
    November 8th, 2009 at 11:29 am

I disagree with Phever’s take on the situation. Beanie Sigel was an employee. Roc-a-fella’s janitor of sorts. What he did with Jadakiss and Nas and whomever was his job. As an employee you do whatever the boss asks you to do. Now I’m sure we all have jobs. If you happen to go to jail for doing something outside of your job, away from your job, on your leisure time. Is it now your bosses obligation to call you? People have rap misconstrued. Jay was Beanie’s boss. Beanie is just a disgruntled employee. Raps gone republican ya’ll. Get off your high elephants and start rolling with the jackass.

Re-comment from Phever’s blog

4. S. Mat Says:
    November 9th, 2009 at 10:42 pm

Note the name WHOA before reading his comments. Why is the weak commentary that if BIG were here, JAY wouldn’t be who he is always resurfaced when attempting to knock him? If BIG were alive, JAY wouldn’t have wrote REASONABLE DOUBT? Or, BLUEPRINT? Oh wait he did write RD (his best written album feat him matching BIG line for line on BK’s Finest I might add) with BIG alive. If BIG were alive, he wouldnt have had 11 straight #1 albums? Volume 2 wouldn’t have gone 5 million cuz we would have all been broke from buying Life After Death pt 3?

5. S. Mat Says:
    November 9th, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Excellent commentary by PHEVER. Loyalty is important and it sounds as if JAY definitely owes BEANS a convo. Its all business, but its only fair that you be a straight shooter about such. All men crave RESPECT first and foremost. As for LATRUTH, refer to BP3 since most of it was written towards you. Eleven #1 albums, the face of Hip Hop’s Mecca, $300 million fortune, BEYONCE, and a #1 album at 39 years old as a rapper. For those of you who think its easy, duplicate it. For those who think that it is likely that BIG (my fave EMCEE of all time), would likely have duplicated those feats – grow up and stop smoking weed. You can not like the person, but sometimes you have to just respect what they have done – my personal list of people in that categories and the reason I dont like them(M. JORDAN (sucker move with CHAM, 4-killing NY Basketball & never a controversial word), T. WOODS (that I’m not black thing except when accepting NIKE $$), TUPAC (overrated music at large/better actor/personality then rapper).

6. Phever Says:
    November 10th, 2009 at 1:35 am

So Hymn…employees never have relationships with their employers? And if Beans is the janitor what’s Bleek? I see where you trying to go with it but let’s not sweep it under the rug. This isn’t Jay-Z vs Amil. If we talking numbers Beans brought a whole lot more to the table than Bleek ever did. He basically gave Jay a whole other city to fuck with.

7. whoa Says:
    November 10th, 2009 at 5:43 am

I never felt Jay was a wack artist but even Jay himself admits that when Biggie got murdered it inspired him to go harder to a degree. Now Whether or not Big would’ve denied Jay into the ring of those considered “all time greats” thats pure speculation on my part & I apologize for insinuating….but as I remember it back in those days, Jay was NOT even considered top 5 during that time. Jay deserves respect for all the accomplishments that made him the icon he is today. All I’m saying is, he didn’t get there by himself. To think that is pure lunacy. Beans was the second best option on the label next to Jay. If Jay is a man & Beanie is a man then thats where the conversation should start cause they both brought money to the label & good music to the table. Maybe Beans is or was a hothead but that isn’t even the point. The point is that Jay is a “man” not a God. I know niggas be getting that shit mixed up cause he calls himself one but fall back ….please, Jay is a man who is more than capable of making mistakes in his own judgment & dealings with others. I think too many people are quick to side with the obvious choice in the argument. I see it happen way too much in this Rap B.S. I just hope that young dude J Cole is paying close attention. Making good music is what the game is about at the end of the day, cause obviously the relationships end up meaning close to nothing eventually…

8. S. Mat Says:
    November 10th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

I see your point more clearly WHOA. I acknowledge that JAY clearly wasnt a man about his business completely. Even when being cold, you should be transparent and clear about your intentions (i.e. we cool and all but not enough for me to put my name on the line at your bail hearing, so tell your lawyer not to call me to the stand). JAY started for the most part in 1996 so of course he wasnt top 5. I was at Saint Johns at the time and bought It Was Written and Reasonable Doubt that spring. By the end of summer, JAY was top 5 in my mind. Nobody balked at that JAY line “where niggas argue all day…”, when he injected his name. Thats why I know that memory isnt wrong. I was 19 years old in 1996 (of clear logical hip hop mind) with a good memory of the talk of the time.

9. Hymn Says:
    November 11th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Phever Bleek would be the secretary or the intern. Oh and no employee’s don’t have real relationships with their bosses unless they entered in business as friends before. Beans problem was he felt Jay was his friend and not his boss.

10. ABKrep Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 1:41 pm

They met through money. Their friendship was based on money. Thats how i saw looking from the outside in. Everybody knows if u base a relationship/friendship w/e on bread and the money doesn’t fall through then that relationship goes right with it. I must be missing something because i feel beans put hov too high on the pedestal not realizing himself that this niggas is not my friend.

11. Hymn Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:31 pm

exactly ABKrep! The nigga didn’t play his position and that is what I’m saying. If you think your boss is your friend then your either dumb or a dickhead.