Swizz Beatz Teaser Video

PLEASE READ BEFORE PRESSING PLAY. APPRECIATE IT DUKES

So I’m still on super hiatus from the blogsphere. To tell you the truth I’m not that stimulated these days. I still comment all over the web and am a reader to all things Hip Hop. I just can’t come to post the same ishh we’ll find on every other blog. So and so drops a song, such and such has a beef. Well I’m writing, collaborating and getting this show and a bunch of ishh together. In the meantime I’ll be on my twitter ishh and I’ll see you at the events and listening sessions. Now for the reason I even decided to post. Here’s a sneak peak to Swizzy’s new Ballerific video shot entirely in Dubai. I’m talking 6 star hotels, Roll Royce EX Drop Head Coupes, Sand, Gold Faucets & More.

Back to my Gold Jet Ski, peace Dukes

6 Responses to “Swizz Beatz Teaser Video”

1. Legend Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 3:08 am

we see you son!

2. Big Homie Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 8:58 am

What are we twins? I just made my return too. Click the name

Welcome back duke

3. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Swizz Beatz - You Stay On My Mind (Preview) Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 11:47 am

[...] Props to Pardon Me Duke [...]

4. ImFlashy.com » Swizz Beatz - You Stay On My Mind (Preview) Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

[...] Swizz is about to drop his second solo LP and here’s a little preview of one of the tracks that will appear on the album titled ‘You Stay On My Mind’. The video features Swizz in Dubai doing what he does best – money, cars, hoes, clothes. Shouts to pardonmeduke. [...]

5. modi Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

videos these days never have this kind of budget. that being said, this thing sounds and looks marvelous. i need more in my life.

and thath little paragraph sums up every hard-working blogger as of recent. and is it just me, or has twitter has made bloggers a little less important? it’s like a micro blog.

March 12th, 2009 at 12:49 am

Sucker for love ass n!g@#$! Just kidding. This a great looking video, but the song is a little scary. There is only room for one KANYE emo rap album per generation. Hey Swizz, did you slide the name ‘Keys’ into that text message on your phone as a hint as to who the songs about, or is my name Mister Fantastic?