Notorious Trailer

Don’t front…first day. Who’s with me?

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Notorious Trailer”

1. S.T.K1981 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 7:46 am

Damn that shit looks wack. Fire for Hollywood.

2. Client 9 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:59 am

Im not sold on the trailor but I’ll go see just out of respect.

September 23rd, 2008 at 12:43 pm

This is about 10 years too late for me to care. (hate themed commentary)

September 23rd, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Man fuck the naysayers.. You gotta go see it just cause its about B.I.G
    Granted its not a documentary like Pac’s shit but I would like to see their take on the events in BIGs life.

5. S.T.K1981 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Did I mention this shit looks wack. This is what happens when You get niggas from LA to tell a BK story.

Ill be sure to download this make copies and pass it around to all my african pals.

September 23rd, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Damn. Those last two lines were vicious.@ STK

7. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 8:01 pm

I don’t think that this film is being presented as a big budget film. Its being promoted for a demographic of people who find this subject very interesting, and although some of us in the PMD community may be anxiously anticipating this film, people on a large scale might not even be aware of its forthcoming release. That being said i really look forward to seeing this movie and i hope it tells me something i didn’t already know about BIG. If i can get something like that from this film it will all be worth it for me.

8. Randy Da Hater from Utica Ave.(RDHFUA) Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 12:01 am

It seem they will make a movie about anything and anyone. Shit even 5 Dimes had a movie. We all know how this movie ends, do you really need to watch this. I didn’t watch any of those Tupac movie and I’m damn sure not watching this shit. What movies is next, a Big Pun movie? COME ON HOLLYWOOD, I know you can come up with something better than this bullshit. I wish, I had 4 hands to give this shit 4 thumbs down. They should have let gorilla black star in it. Chris Tucker could have played Puff in the Movie……Take that take that.

This movie is an example of Nigga nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Randy Da Hater from Utica Ave.(RDHFUA) Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 12:05 am

I know what some of you are thinking, make a Jay-z movie, wouldn’t be a good Idea. The Special effects that would recreate his lip, would cost to much.