Andre 3000′s Clothing Line ‘Benjamin Bixby’

Andre 3000

Andre 3000 comes through with his upscale menswear line, Benjamin Bixby. I for one wouldn’t cop an entire outfit, but maybe a few pieces here & there. Gotta get your ‘Love Below’ on when you’re out on the town sometimes. After making it’s debut at Harrod’s in London, be on the lookout for the line at Barney’s New York soon.

Respect due to Hypebeast

Benjamin Bixby 1

Benjamin Bixby 2

Tags: ,

10 Responses to “Andre 3000′s Clothing Line ‘Benjamin Bixby’”

1. S. MATHIS Says:
    September 22nd, 2008 at 10:37 pm

I’ve never been one to be impressed by ANDRE 3000′s fashion sense so the idea of his clothing line doesn’t much excite me. Bad luck to him in his clothing ventures. This is getting fun. How far can I go with this hate week theme GOAT?

September 22nd, 2008 at 11:21 pm

As far as you want, 3000 needs to drop a RAP album not verses like Lil’ Wayne

3. Whoa! Says:
    September 22nd, 2008 at 11:39 pm

yeah i don’t think i have much need for dressin like a canadian mounty but when i do i’ll be sure to give my money to an already rich as fuck rap dude like 3000…

September 23rd, 2008 at 12:38 am

Perused the line at Barney’s. Eh.

5. Client 9 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 11:44 am

@ Whoa

Yeah I totally agree, I wouldnt wear that shyt to save my life.

I need more albums less verses. I hope its a Outkast Album, not just 3stacks (Eventhough hes the stronger of the two).

Fuck Fonzworth Bentley & Charles Hamilton. I HATE the way they dress.

6. S.T.K1981 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 4:06 pm

This shit looks wack. What was this nigga thinking….”Hey I like looking like a gay jockey…fuck it” gimme a break with all these “Stylish” niggas. Just cause your dark skinned and dress white doesnt mean you have style.

Nigga in the last picture with the B on his back (No doubt that it stands from BATIST) probably has mad gay paraphernilia in his little leather satchel.

7. S.T.K1981 Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 4:09 pm

@ Mathis….peep the “Leather” patch on the elbow…

20 bucks says chink sweat shop.

Not like Ive got 20 but u feel me, Im sure.

8. UnoMcfly Says:
    September 24th, 2008 at 5:09 am

Id have to say that i would wear that cardigan…and id look good. but continue the hate gentleman.

9. muthers Says:
    October 1st, 2008 at 7:34 pm

THIS SITE HAS THE MOST HATE ON IT.

Andre’s clothes are awful.
    He can’t dress.
    His clothes are over priced.
    I hope that he fails.

10. ace Says:
    October 15th, 2008 at 11:40 am

hating is a terminal illness just find another site to window shop at p e a c e