Video: “What Up” T.I.

My favorite song off Paper Trail. Clifford played Carlos like chess my Dukes. Got Alfamega to finish the beef then set up a chair in front of Bowen Homes. Shout to AGM for the heads up!

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “Video: “What Up” T.I.”

1. Mr. AGM|newyork Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 11:17 am

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Shawty Lo ….casket being lowered…. :)

2. client9 Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 11:20 am

Thats how you keep’em in-pocket.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:01 pm

“Nigga You Could Get It 4 Or 5 Ways!!!” – Alfamega

September 12th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

CHECK AND MATE!

5. Mr. AGMnewyork Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 7:26 pm

See I been bumpin the track for a minute, so I just had to watch that video again….
    Dunn dunn dunn dunn dunn dunn dunn

September 12th, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Damn! Shawty Lo’s only logical moves now are to either disappear or “Do somethin’ crazy!”

September 12th, 2008 at 11:02 pm

“Laughing @ them suckas like HA HA HA!!!!” Yeah lil dude, your finished. “I aint mention your name, that’s what all this bout????” I guess some dudes just get real emotionable over shit like that. LOL

September 13th, 2008 at 10:04 am

That has to be rough to see your mama in your enemies video. The only move left is a bi#ch move – go tell T.I’s Parole Officer “he bothering you” LOL!

9. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    September 14th, 2008 at 8:29 pm

S.Mathis that was funny as hell!!

10. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    September 14th, 2008 at 8:50 pm

T.I. is one of the few rappers (of this era) with real all around talent. When someone like Shawty Lo (who shouldn’t even be a rapper) can have relevance it becomes demoralizing to fans of the art. A song like this just helps keep the riff raff out.

11. UnoMcfly Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Lil Flip…Shawty Lo…whos next…T.I and Luda need to stop messing around and just go Blow for Blow…and see who really wins…

On another note..GOD DAMN that nicca eviscerated the Dna of shawty lo…

Seeing as Scarface himself dont want the title…T.I…King of the South

12. S. MATHIS Says:
    September 18th, 2008 at 9:22 pm

T.I. caught of whiff of LUDA with that “…get off the T.I.P of my di@k!” line and saw a knockout in his future. He played the smart move and left the tiger in his cage sleeping (somewhere in ATL). @ UNO

13. Let The Hate Begin! » Blog Archive » More Shawty Lo Ur Finished Footage Says:
    September 23rd, 2008 at 2:41 am

[...] some more behind the scenes of the “What Up” video shoot. Damn Carlos you’re Dunn Dunn Dunn [...]