Fat Joe Calls Daddy Yankee A Sellout

Fat Joe

Now if this so-called “beef” had anything to do outside of politics, it would’ve never made it off of the PMD cutting floor. But because it involves my boy Barack Obama, I’ll share this with the bloggers across the world. Apparently Daddy Yankee showed up at a high school in Phoenix, along with John McCain, and endorsed him as the proper candidate for the presidency. Not to mention a fighter for the Hispanic community. Now I know there is a Republican party in Puerto Rico but it isn’t the same as it is over here. Maybe all that ‘Gasolina’ made the boy confused. All I have to say is this boy done messed up & now Fat Joe done called him out.

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Fat Joe Calls Daddy Yankee A Sellout”

1. Whoa! Says:
    August 30th, 2008 at 1:20 am

this is the one time i ride with the fat man. Daddy Yankee just looked like such a tool standing next to that dude. Obama gets half of hollywood and about 80,000 screamin fans out at Denver & McCain has…..Daddy Yankee. nuff said…

September 1st, 2008 at 2:10 pm

Nothing makes me happier then seeing DADDY YANKEE be John McCain’s supporter.

3. Godwell Says:
    September 2nd, 2008 at 1:36 pm

@Mathis, you must be one of those losers that just sits around reading and making absurd responses on blogs to get a rise out of people.

Much like the stupid kid that disrupts a class because he is too stupid to learn.

September 3rd, 2008 at 9:26 am

Exactly what is absurd about my last statement? If you were smart enough, you would get the sarcasm in my response. I happen to be a OBAMA supporter who doesnt want hip hop’s support for my candidate, because hip hop is just too far left of the mainstream support that OBAMA needs to win, IDIOT. I love hip hop, hate reggaeton, and understand strategy. Your arms are too short…@ GODWELL

5. Whoa! Says:
    September 4th, 2008 at 4:19 am

CHUUUUCH….(@ Mathis)

6. Martica Says:
    November 7th, 2008 at 6:43 am

Fat Joe is a CLOWN. He is so stupid that he doesn’t even realize what the Republican Party means in Puerto Rico. As a Boricua myself, I think it’s unfair that Fat Slob thinks that he has some inalienable right to tell the people of the Island what to do and who to vote for. His records aren’t even selling stateside. For all the crapola Fat Slob talks about in his songs, he can’t can’t even put his clownish face in the mirror to see that some Boricuas may actually WANT to have the same amenities afforded to them as HE enjoys. If DY wants to support the Republicans in te Island, so be it. The ywant statehood. PR right now is a sad sack case of corruption and BS. Anibal messed up a lot, AND he supported Obama, which is why Obama lost the Primaries there to Clinton. Not to mention that Hillary actually helped stopped the bombing in Vieques. I never ONCE saw Fat Slob go down there and protest the Vieques occupation. He is a joke, as are all those rappers who talk so much BS and have zero intelligence. They are nothing but opium for the mindless drones that inhabit Hip Hop in the U.S. If DY is sincere in his support of a party that HE thinks will help the Island, that is HIS RIGHT. Fat Slob needs to go and lose some weight. He’s not even Puerto Rican. Fat Slob is half-Cuban like the Shitbull guy who is another bundle of contradictions. Shitbull wants to capitalize his stupid product in an economy-depressed Dominican Republic., What a piece of work. Not to mention that Shitbull criticizes Castro, YET wears Scarface t-shirts, right. Someone needs to slap Fat Slob and Shitbull because they are a couple of know-nothing Nuyoricans/Cuban-Americans who try to impress their arrogance on us. No one wants their nonsense here. Fat Slob is a dumb, Uncle Festerlooking dude with shit for brains.