Soulja Boy In Rich N*gga Shit Part 1

The second I give Soulja Boy a pass for rising from poverty to making it, he does this…

Tags:

9 Responses to “Soulja Boy In Rich N*gga Shit Part 1”

1. Blu Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 11:53 am

poverty my ass! did u see the house he lived in before he got famous. yall act like he lived in some rundown neighborhood. it was just a regular ass crib down south that i wouldn’t mind living in if i wasnt “rich” like him.

August 19th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Yeah real rich. Big ass Apple screen with a damn bbq fold up chair. Probably didn’t think 2 fix that b4 u did the segment did u there smart guy??? Why am I not surprised by anything in this damn clip???

3. Ferrisave Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

If you dudes were 18 years old you’d act exactly the same way.

August 19th, 2008 at 5:29 pm

He lost his free pass… This is just a dumb ass kid with new found wealth. I wonder how our counterparts look at this.

August 19th, 2008 at 5:34 pm

No I wouldn’t. I read

August 19th, 2008 at 7:30 pm

# Ferrisave Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

If you dudes were 18 years old you’d act exactly the same way.

^^^^^ Is he serious? I’m not saying I was a scholar or ultimately super mature @ 18, but as Goat said, I read. I don’t think rich nigga shit would come out my mouth.

August 19th, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Plus money wouldn’t stop moms from coming @ me wit’ a rusty hanger.

August 19th, 2008 at 9:07 pm

The house isnt all that impressive. The fact that he owns it (or any home) at age 18 is. Nothing wrong with acting stupid for the cameras. If you can’t be immature with money at 18 years old, when exactly do u get to do so? He is 18 years old from down south so his sophistication level is around 15 years compared to u city kids. Soulja Boyz pass remains intact. Do this dumb sh!# at 25 years old and I kill u. Ease up MONEY C. He is just a kid (still). This kind of stuff is what your TEEN years are for (note: to current rappers in the game who are doing this at 27 years old).

August 19th, 2008 at 10:29 pm