Video: “A Milli” Lil’ Wayne

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Video: “A Milli” Lil’ Wayne”

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:04 am

What in the FUCK was that trash??? Was that like a day in the life of a dope fiend??? Drink some lean, put on a wife beater & then put on a sleeveless leather vest. Yeah real interesting. Thanks for nothing PMD.

2. Mr. Hurtz Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 9:53 am

::yarn!!!::

3. Mr. AGM|newyork Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 11:27 am

../\../\../\..?../\______________________

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Man.. If I say he’s wack..People call me a hater..If say he’s hot, im legally retarded..so how about I simply fade to black…

July 3rd, 2008 at 9:45 pm

Lol, I’m nominating MONEY C’s last post to PMD’s commentary hall of fame (first ballot).

6. M.E. Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 8:38 am

It looked like his hat hat “Pardon Me Duke” on it ….

7. client9 Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Wow. Thanks for posting this kick-n-the-balls of a video on PMD.

Jay-z & Foxy “Sunshine” > Lil Wayne “A Milli”

8. 4th Grade Says:
    July 5th, 2008 at 1:34 am

I’m still drunk and on my blackberry…I can’t see the video but I know its dope fiend trash! Pardon me dukes….dope fiend, man kissing, selling a mill a week trash.

Back to drinking…

9. drugsbunny Says:
    July 6th, 2008 at 12:57 am

the hat says “Don’t Tread On Me”…he spins it around at one point. lol it looks like it could be pardon me duke at first…
    video…? lil wayne gets dressed in the morning? pause. weezy takes a piss offscreen, loudly flushes a toilet? PAUSE. that’s the kinda swag made for the radio, lol…

July 6th, 2008 at 5:01 pm

That wasn’t a bad video it just wasn’t an exotic locale with computer graphics, exotic video girls, with WAYNE counting money in a big house. Didn’t know bland could be so REFRESHING : )

11. ha. Says:
    July 6th, 2008 at 6:47 pm

did he wash his hands?

12. Unomcfly Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 1:57 am

well..the song was about nothing in the particular…so the video followed the trend in that regard…and the vid wasnt bad…it was just something diff…probably better than a bunch of cameos from DJ Camel..and Fat Alberts Ugly Nephew..and Obese Joseph…and his Gay Daddy…so him just walking was fine by me…

13. FUKNBUMS Says:
    July 29th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

LOOK I KNO WAYNE IS THA HYPE NOW N THERE IS GUNNA BE HATERS,BUT THE RECORD IS SICK…THAT JUSS MY OPINION HE IS A BEAST IN THE MIXTAPE GAME AND IS VOTED AS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE SO WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT THE POPULAS VOTE LIKE HIM “YADIGG??”

14. FACT Says:
    November 26th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

DON’T TREAD ON ME – cap. http://www.freshjiveragtrade.com/Dont-Tread-On-Me-Cap_p_33-421.html