Throwback Thursdays: “No Time” Lil’ Kim

The illest b*tch to touch the mic, both. I remember having the poster on my wall of her fat…ness.

I remember going to Lil’ Kim’s albums release performance in Time Square in ’96. The day was so cold but we weren’t gonna miss a chance to glance at the fatness. B.I.G. Poppa drove past in the Lexus Lands wearing the classic NY Avirex at the time. Ahh to be young in the 2nd Golden era of Hip Hop.

Lil' Kim In Times Square

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Throwback Thursdays: “No Time” Lil’ Kim”

June 12th, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I was all for the body changes. Fake titties, the personal trainer to tone up the abs, the blond wig/extensions, all cool. But the nose, lip, cheek, and teeth jobs were horrendously executed. KIM you were bad the way u were.

2. S.T.K1981 Says:
    June 12th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

What a buff cat!

Meeeowww!

June 12th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Ah yes. Yet another gem Puff gave us back in the day. Puff>Diddy. Always thought she was way better looking than Foxy. Guess Foxy wins in the long haul. Also a tad bit bummed out. Was expecting a certain other video 4 the throwback of the day. Guess Goat was 2 busy doing his 1,000 push-ups in 20 min. 2 remember. Maybe next week though.

4. Unomcfly Says:
    June 12th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

Goat gonna look like Atom Ant in about 4 weeks watch…

OAN…Kim was pretty Good the way she was…before the tit job….also she was better when BIG was alive and at least Helping her Pen her 16′s…that being said..this is a Banger always will be…i hate that before im 25 im living nostagically in music….

5. client9 Says:
    June 12th, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Jean Grae raps circles around Lil “Saw Mask” Kim

June 12th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

An album I might hear. But no female album is better than “Hardcore”. Yea I said it.

7. modi Says:
    June 13th, 2008 at 12:16 am

my dad owned the single of this. he is 50, and nigerian. he had no business purchasing it. and he was jamming hard on the joint too, young.

June 13th, 2008 at 12:23 am

‘HARDCORE’ the best female rap album of all time? Of course it is. Sorry CLIENT 9 but JEAN GRAE is irrelevant in this rap game. Note to UNO MCFLY: there is nothing wrong with KIM’s boob job. FOXY was always the better looking one – assuming FOXY got a personality transplant. DELETE all ghetto features except the flow – INSERT a touch of class, braces and some intelligence and her natural beauty shines.

9. Enchantress Says:
    June 13th, 2008 at 8:05 pm

Goat Says:

June 12th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

^^^

I’m sorry goat. “Ill na na” was better

Just off the strength of “The Promise” featuring havoc.

Tell me that aint the illest song foxy ever recorded?

And she wasnt talking bout sucking whowho’s or any of the nasty shit sprinkled all over Kim’s album.

Foxy is a better lyricist to me than Kim. Hand’s down.