“No Matter What” – T.I.

TI

Super Hood Tuesday is here which means GTA IV kept most of you fools up late playing it and wanting to leave work now, and T.I. debuts his first single off Paper Trail. It has one tag in the beginning but I will look out for the tagless version today. Gotta love the not so subliminal shot at Shawty LO. Enjoy my Dukes!

Update: Tagless version courtesy of King Shake click here

Download No Matter What – T.I.

Tags: , ,

13 Responses to ““No Matter What” – T.I.”

April 29th, 2008 at 11:04 am

Add this one along with “What You Know” as two reasons why you dont wanna get into rap beef with T.I. I respect his battle song game. A negative situation may pull out of him – his best work ever. Looking forward to hearing this album. Is it possible that T.I.=a better version of PAC?—————T.I. > JEEZY, SHAWTY LO, T.I. = LUDA.

2. Tony Says:
    April 29th, 2008 at 11:43 am

Very nice post! Props to the share on the song long live T.I.

April 29th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

There will never be another Pac!

April 29th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Dont let the death and subsequent martyring of TUPAC cloud your judgement for an emcee who worked hard but remains highly overrated!@ MATHIS-light

April 29th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

It’s not is death it’s his impact on Hip Hop. Will TI really have the impact on Hip Hop that Tupac has had, seriously doubt it.

6. Unomcfly Says:
    April 29th, 2008 at 3:12 pm

he wont have the impact…because the world itself has changed…same way there will never be another Michael Jordan… But Pac was never a Superb Mc to me…so time will tell

7. Unomcfly Says:
    April 29th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

my previous post was before i heard the song…after hearing it…GODDAMN!!!!

“Even when winning is illogical, losing is not optional”
    Thats some super duper preacher hold ya head type shit…that may be an away message…

Non Ducor, Duco…My nigs

8. Eightys Baby Says:
    April 29th, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Im really feeling the bars on this. He sounds confident, calm and ready to take his spot back.

Shawty Lo really dont want it.

9. pissy pizzle Says:
    April 30th, 2008 at 2:07 am

word shouts to general polo..151 st finest morris ave holla

April 30th, 2008 at 7:49 am

He will if he gets shot tragically just before the release of a good ‘Paper Trail’ album and the wrapping up of ‘ATL pt. 2.’ Then we get the tragic “last words and film shots of a fallen superstar rapper killed in a hail of bullets.” Pour and stir- instant IMPACT ON HIP HOP

April 30th, 2008 at 8:28 am

Not really.
    Fashion influence-Tupac Bandannas tied to the front and tattooed stomachs>TI (name anything)
    Rap influence- Tupac Every mid to late 90′s Southern rapper > TI (name anything)
    Film- Tupac ” Juice” > TI (name anything)

TI has a long way before he can be mentioned in the same breath as Tupac.

May 2nd, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Shawty LO Diss #1:
    “They couldn’t wait to say goodnight shorty, so they can try to rhyme, act and look like shorty, go get a beat from Toomp, and make a hook like shorty, before ya know it I’m back what it look like shorty.”

Shawty LO Diss #2:
    “So I huff and puff rhymes, lyrics so sick wit it, set the standards in Atlanta to get get get it, so you up and coming rappers wanna diss, just kill it, I’m officially the realest, point blank, period.”

13. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    May 3rd, 2008 at 12:41 pm

The lyrics is real. T.I. talent wise is very high on the list. He talks his life and still comes off skillwise i give him respect.