Never Smoked In A Day Of His Life

It’s always the leaders who don’t really drink & smoke, leave that to the goons.

7 Responses to “Never Smoked In A Day Of His Life”

April 25th, 2008 at 1:47 pm

Really Fif..You don’t smoke @ all? So if this is the case explain track #6 on your first album High All the Time…Is it supposed to be metaphoric? Explain!

I don’t need Dom Perignon, I don’t need Cris
    Tanqueray and Alize, I don’t need shit
    Nigga I’m high all the time, I smoke that good shit
    I stay high all the time, man I’m on some hood shit

Give me some dro, purple haze, and some chocolate
    Give me a dutch and a lighter I’ll spark shit
    And stay high all the time, I smoke that good shit
    I’m high all the time, man I’m on some hood shit

2. Eric Says:
    April 25th, 2008 at 10:03 pm

That is a stupid, ignorant fucking comment. Leaders don’t smoke? Biggie, Tupac, Dre, all those motherfuckers smoked and lead thousands of other rappers into the world. Granted, 95% of them were shit, but that goes for the whole genre. Each of those fuckers lead hip hop. And those are the three lamest examples a 10 year old would say. You really need me to supply a list of leaders that have tried marijuana? Really?

I laugh at people who “never smoked a day in my life” but take painkillers that make them sick to their stomach. Its okay when a white-run pharm sells you drugs, but OH SHIT STAY AWAY FROM THE WEED ITS SCURRRY!!!11

Dig the blog btw. Its in my top #10. Keep it coming. -e

April 27th, 2008 at 9:39 pm

FIFTY appears to care about his body. It doesnt surprise me that he doesnt smoke. How else do you explain how he is able to lose 30-40 ibs for a movie role so quickly then bounce back with no ill effects. Thats a dude who is in control of his body and aware of his health. In a few years he will be releasing ‘The 50-CENT Workout.’

April 27th, 2008 at 10:09 pm

“…rap is like wrestling everything is fake / but its a good pussy getter and the cash is great…” @ MONEY C. Words of wisdom from the great hip hop poet, Mr. Tony Yayo.

April 27th, 2008 at 11:47 pm

I’m glad you respect an artist who’s whole claim to fame is being real… And calling other artist’s out for being fake and what not.. And then you quote his bootlick. Classic

April 28th, 2008 at 8:26 am

Actually thats just the point MONEY C. Your just now figuring out how fake FIFTY is? Your talking to the biggest FIFTY hater on this blog. Go ask GOAT. FIFTY started out killing JaRule for making women’s music and singing on hooks then used the same formula for his latest album. He called out JADAKISS for being on JaRule’s ‘New York, NY’ single a couple of weeks before his second album dropped, baited JADA into a response, then dumped the pre-written diss song on the album release as part of the hype campaign. Savvy tri-state marketing move, but fake nonetheless! FIFTY CENT=a savvy, intellegent, marketing genius with a flow, who happens to be the wackest “Top Emcee In The Game” ever.

April 28th, 2008 at 8:31 am

Oh and I’m probably the only person on this blog who did not buy or even listen to FIFTY’s last two albums until I receieved the free bootleg 9 months after each albums release. YAYO=a more entertaining Lil Cease who knows his role, who I’ve liked ever since he admitted himself to be FIFTY’s tax write off. I respect a man who knows his limitations and keeps its real with himself.@ MONEY C (p.s. besides, your talented enough to talk about something you may have never done.) “Its talent not memory that makes a great emcee (in 2008).” – S. MATHIS