“Be A Nigger Too” – NaS

NaS

Hew Escobar spilling Nigger all over the track my Dukes. I needed this pick me up cause I spent the whole weekend relaxing. Pardon my laziness my Dukes.

Download Be A Nigger Too – NaS

7 Responses to ““Be A Nigger Too” – NaS”

1. jon jon Says:
    April 21st, 2008 at 1:24 pm

worddddddddddddd

2. Unomcfly Says:
    April 21st, 2008 at 10:25 pm

Songs like that Make it ok for me 2 be a North East Rap Elitist….THAT SHIT WAS FIRE

April 21st, 2008 at 11:30 pm

The most lyrical track I’ve heard all year! Really good song. Note: I didn’t say the most entertaining.

4. Unomcfly Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 2:47 am

You are now allowed to Listen to The Radio…i wish..but i doubt this can actually Get on the Radio…

“Most of our elders…Failed us”

April 22nd, 2008 at 1:17 pm

So Nas makes a few “conscious” tracks and the 16 year olds shouldn’t feel like he failed them?

6. attilio Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 5:06 pm

iiight! feeling the trak! or should i say feeling the message! its just nas being nas,some people say its alla a publicity stunt causing controvercy by calling the album”nigga” but to me nas aint no shallow artist,hes true to the core! n always talks about real issues n reality in general,some times he goes about tings in the wrong way but..still its reality..ya either feal him or ya dont!.iight nuff of me talking amma listen to the trak again! 1love attilio

April 22nd, 2008 at 7:25 pm

All NAS needs are great beats/hooks. He does the rest. I rank him amongst the few artist to never really disappoint you in verse. He just irritates you with his production choices at times. His greatest strength has always been his greatest weakness at times: not giving a fu@% what anyone else thinks. 1) Entertainment factor, 2) flow (beat appropriate), 3) lyrics, and 4) creative topical matter/viewpoint. In that order if you wanna give us another classic ESCO!!! Please get it right. We need something to hold us over until JAY-Z/KANYE/ COMMON or LUPE get bored/come off tour (i.e the only people I have faith in being able to craft a classic).