Glow In The Dark Tour Is Upon Us

Kanye Glow

And I’m still salty at Ye and ticketmaster to bumboclaat. My dude Big Homie is back re-polished and put me on to some pics over at Don C’s blog. This show looks like its going to be incredible. I’m almost tempted to cross state lines to see the show somewhere else. More pics after the jump.

Kanye Glow

Kanye Glow

Kanye Glow

Kanye Glow

Kanye Glow

Kanye Glow

9 Responses to “Glow In The Dark Tour Is Upon Us”

April 16th, 2008 at 3:07 pm

Yeah it’s going to be madness…But the asking price is retarded.

2. LoX Says:
    April 16th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

yeah this is gonna be sick

3. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 16th, 2008 at 4:50 pm

He’ll be in Hartford, Conn. on May 16th. Plenty of tickets left Goat. Lower Pavilion too relatively close to stage for just 89 buckaroos.

Hey, maybe we’ll even get to sit near to each other in the audience if you decide to make the trip…..lol. CT is live Sun (lol not really)

4. oso Says:
    April 16th, 2008 at 7:21 pm

cant wait till sunday…

April 17th, 2008 at 12:46 am

I’m a big KANYE fan but why does everything he do brings to mind the same two words: NEGROE PLEASE. If I wasnt in Vegas that date, I’d be dictating the amex numbers to you for my ticket purchase.

April 17th, 2008 at 12:47 am

@ MINDY

7. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 17th, 2008 at 2:16 am

@ S. Mathis

Oh Word?….lol

Hmmm, If I had to pick between the two, I’d have to pick Vegas though.

I’ve already seen him perform, but Vegas would be a first for me.

I wont even tell you to enjoy yourself….that’s sort of guaranteed, isn’t it?

April 17th, 2008 at 7:23 pm

I actually saw KANYE perform once at the almost RKELLY/JAY-Z concert. KANYE filled in on one of the make up performances and did a good job, though the crowd was very unfamiliar with him. They barely knew the words.

9. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 17th, 2008 at 11:13 pm

Was it that song about “point out the bounce”?

I saw him at a Common/Talib Kweli show in 2003 at Roseland Ballroom. He performed his verse from the same song and the audience was unfamiliar with him then too. He sounded nervous but did a pretty good job overall. I think this might have been a little while after he got his roc chain. He’s come a long way…