The Difference Between Paranoid and Suspicious

Jay Smooth breaks down the critics on Alicia Keys statements in her interview for Blender Mag on the Govt. orchestrating Tupac and Biggies beef and the commercialization of gangsta rap.

7 Responses to “The Difference Between Paranoid and Suspicious”

April 14th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

What ALICIA KEYS said was shocking considering her mainstream position in the entertainment industry. She sells more records then BEYONCE (riaa.com), has a broad multi-ethnic fan base, sells out concerts, and still manages to maintain a somewhat squeaky clean image (no tabloids stories on her). It came across a little nutty but JAY SMOOTH makes a good point. ALICIA gets a pass on this one. Hopefully her publicist shuts her up.

April 14th, 2008 at 2:28 pm

Don’t tell mi woman fi shut up before me box up yuh BLODDCLAAT

April 14th, 2008 at 2:36 pm

“…take my time in the stu(dio) / while you dip in / tryin to kill it in one take? / is you kiddin? / ya’ll niggas keep followin Hov / you don’t write and it shows/ not that you should be proud of it though…”

April 14th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

She aint yo woman till I release her! @ GOAT

April 14th, 2008 at 3:09 pm

I agree man. She’s not crazy for believing that. In her position S. she should use her voice only if it can be backed by facts. Most artists should. What greater platform than music. As long as you are informed. Oh by the way Alicia is laying right here, she doesn’t know what you two are talking about.

April 15th, 2008 at 1:05 am

Jay Smooth said “Us killing each other…?” I didn’t know he was Black.

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 8:32 pm

Actually I can say that she kinda went left field with that notion. On another note, you guys can have Alicia. I’ve dumped her for Robin Thicke’s (soon to be ex-wife) Paula Patton. She’s surpassed Alicia in the field of beauty. As hard as it was to let her go, I had to do it.