Jay-Z, Usher, Jeezy & JD Party At Studio 72

Hov, Usher, Jeezy and Jermaine party up after the Atlanta leg of the Heart Of The City tour. Ahh to be young, fly and flashy

10 Responses to “Jay-Z, Usher, Jeezy & JD Party At Studio 72”

April 9th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

What the ‘f’ is wrong with JEEZY? The theme was obviously white tees.

2. lboogie Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 6:33 pm

i love how jay was less than concerned with usher’s stellar song choice/self-appreciation.

i was waiting so long for this to get good…

3. The Wow Jones Report Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 7:30 pm

Folks,

Ain’t y’all folks over at pardonmeduke.com young, fly and flashy???

–The Wow Jones Report

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 10:14 pm

I’m giggling @ S.Mathis. good question…lol

And no, it never did quite get good did it, lboogie?

Yeah Hovito didn’t look that enthused at all. Only when he was doing the “cheers” thing with the bottles. Got a little tired of seeing them do that.

Eh..it is what it is I guess.

April 10th, 2008 at 8:50 am

You get the feeling that JAY just woke and realized a few things: 1) “ATLANTA’s crowd damn sure aint NEW YORK’s crowd.” 2) “Oh shit, I’m an adult. What am I doing here?” 3) “This dude USHER is finished (we saw the peak, now comes the descent). Nigga you MIKE TYSONNED yourself with that broad. Tell Robin Givens I said hi.” 4) “I can’t believe that I’m leaving the rap game and Def Jam in this corn balls hands (JEEZY). Well, at least he sells records.”

6. Kaychai Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 8:59 am

4 ballers with bottles in hand, alcohol in blood stream, and the g.o.a.t standing there looking bored. Can somebody whisper to the DJ “screw crowd participation, how about some Jay-Z participation” throw on some Big Pimpin or Money Aint a Thang to wake JayZ & JD up!

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 11:38 am

Well Diddy wasnt there to hype it up…thats why he was bored…the CCC wasnt intact..and Diddy is the Energy part of the crew.

April 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm

Guess Usher is the energy vampire.

9. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Uno, I’d like a private lesson on this “CCC” you always allude to.

April 11th, 2008 at 8:16 pm

I’m sorry Mindy. If you don’t know about the Secret Society of the CCC by now you’re already too far gone. One day you’re gonna wake up & they are gonna be in control of the music industry. Maybe one day at possibly a lounge or a bar Uno, or myself, can fill you in on this particular information.