“I’m Embarassed Of Hip Hop” – Saigon

Saigon vents his ill about the culture we love. He talks about the absolute release of Greatest Story Never Told and making amends with Atlantic. He also speaks on the punching of Prison Pen Pal P.

8 Responses to ““I’m Embarassed Of Hip Hop” – Saigon”

1. The Wow Jones Report Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 7:31 pm

Will Saigon EVER release that CD? I’ll believe it when I see it.

–The Wow Jones Report

2. Mindy Marin Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 10:05 pm

I ride for this guy heavily. I really wanna see him do well in the industry and I honestly believe that he is sitting on a great album.

I’m also really glad to see that he is a little more humble and aware of the fact that his unruly behavior and foolhardy actions, had a really negative effect on people’s opinion of him. He seems apologetic now, and eager to get his career moving in a positive direction. And I’m sure that finally living up to all the hype, regarding his skill as an emcee, that has compounded over the years, is also one of his main goals.

I still really anticipate great things for Saigon.

April 10th, 2008 at 1:05 am

THE ALL NEW UPN–U PICKA NIGGA… BUT GIVE IT A KOUPLE YEARS, IT’LL B ALL WHITE SHOWS–KINDA LIKE THE WB DID ALL THE BLAcK SHOWS THAT HELPED LAUNCH THE NETWORK….

OH, AND THIS SHIT IS GONNE SUcK. BUT IMMA WATcH IT LIKE A KAR KRASH… LOL

April 10th, 2008 at 1:07 am

AND AS FAR AS SAIGON, WHO GIVE 2 FLOATING FUcKS!?

April 10th, 2008 at 1:14 am

HE WASNT BULLSHITTIN ON THE FAKT THAT EEEEEVERY NIGGA IS A RAPPERR. THERE TOTALLY NEEDS TO B A ‘BAR ASSOcIATION’ FOR THE EMcEE WORLD…

April 10th, 2008 at 9:12 am

“…Thirty is the new twenty nigga I’m on fire still / these young boys is like fire drills (ugh)/ false alarms (ugh)/ the next Don (ugh) / he aint got it (ugh) / on to the next one…” How old is Saigon?

7. Enchantress Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 11:17 am

I believe he’s 30.

And uh, that about sums it up S. lol.

One and done though? I really hope not.

April 11th, 2008 at 8:08 pm

Who would’ve though that Lupe would give 2 shits about Saigon’s music???? Surprised the hell outta me. Now I might actually care 2 see what he is gonna bring 2 the table with this album.