If I Were King (Sean John Special)

Five years after his last appearance at New York Fashion week, Diddy seeks to show a cutting edge and racially conscious collection from his Sean John line. Watch all the episodes over at MTV Overdrive.

8 Responses to “If I Were King (Sean John Special)”

April 10th, 2008 at 1:46 am

NIGGA… YOU WILL FOREVERR B REMEMBERED FOR SAYIN, “UHHUH, YEAH…” & “IMMA B STRAIGHT UP WIT cHU, I DIDNT WANT NO BUMPS ON MY FASE. I AINT GON LIE…”

BIcK BAcK & B BOOL, PUFF!

2. Daphne Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 2:33 am

Diddy you are great!!!!!!!!! loved it Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are very inspiring!!!

April 10th, 2008 at 9:05 am

Lol@ HEADBANGERR – That had to be the most effective ProActive commercial ever.

April 10th, 2008 at 10:25 am

I KNOW, RITE!? I ALMOST WANTED TO GIT ME SOME AFTERR THAT! LOL

5. Enchantress Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 11:27 am

The “I gotta preserve my sexy” line will live on as well.

This is great acting..lol. Guess he learned a few things from his tenure at A Raisin in the Sun. Loved the Biggie plaque in the background.

6. UnoMcfly Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 6:17 pm

Thats it…Son is the Greatest Promoter since P.T Barnum

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 6:22 pm

also… Im almost 100 percent sure now..that Diddy owns at least 10 percent of Mtv…maybe like 5 percent of Viacom… Dont be surprised when he’s like the executive producer of ur fave CbS ( for our over 50 white posters here on pmd) and Comedy Central ( for u super Liberals) and maybe even something for the Nigga Network ( also known as BET)…

Again To achieve that level of Greatness you gotta work like a dog..he’s been doing this for i dont even know how many years now and Dude is non stop. Truly an inspiration to Myself and My Folk…

CCC foreverly

April 11th, 2008 at 8:44 pm

I happen 2 think that Diddy is the greatest “ALL AROUND” guy ever. He seems to have his hands in pretty much every cookie jar in every industry. I still find it hard 2 believe that he’s gonna waste his precious time, after wasting millions 2 have other people do it, sit there & sew & tailor some shit. All in all I still need 2 hang out with him & J (also known as the CCC) & talk about Brooklyn, old Harlem, & how much legit money we could all make in a day.