Bill O’Reilly Calls Snoop Dogg A Pin Head

Bill O’Reilly digs into Snoop about his statements on Obama.

7 Responses to “Bill O’Reilly Calls Snoop Dogg A Pin Head”

April 10th, 2008 at 1:42 am

…SAYS THE RIcH WHITE MAN, SAFELY NESTLED AWAY FROM THE REPROKUSSIONS OF ONE… OR MANY…

April 10th, 2008 at 9:03 am

We dont always agree Mr. O’Reilly but your dead on with this one. Stupid afro-american theories that we discuss with our crazy old uncle in grandma’s living room are not meant as quotes for print journalism SNOOP! You sound like an idiot unless of course you have copies of the blank checks.

3. Enchantress Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 11:34 am

I guess he really believed this picture…..

It was in an email forward that was floating around a few months ago.
    I personally thought it was a stupid publicity stunt. Why would anyone actually believe it was real?

April 10th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Right or wrong I still want to personally punch O’Reilly in his fucking face. Real talk if I ever seen him face to face..no kidding. I will punch him square in the mouth.

5. UnoMcfly Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 9:23 pm

Yeah…Bill O…can be a pricc…but WTF snoop???

Moreover…That guy Threw himself on a Grenade for his fellow Soldiers…THat is amazing

April 11th, 2008 at 3:34 am

FUcK O’REILLY! I’LL THROW A GRENADE IN HIS MOUTH, BEE HOW HE LIVES THAT DOWN. MONEY c, I’LL HOLD HIS BITcH-ASS SO HE DONT TRY TO RUN. I WISH I WAS A BILLIONAIRE, KUZ I WOOD GIVE UP HALF MY FORTUNE TO BOX:

1.) DIcK cHENEY(GEORGE BUSH LOOKS LIKE HE KOULD TAKE A PUNcH)
    2.) BILL O’REILLY
    3.) MARIAH CAREY
    3.) PHARELL WILLIAMS

(IN THAT ORDERR…)

April 11th, 2008 at 8:20 am

You betta not touch a hair on Mariah’s head! @ Headbangerr — Thats the greatest female artist of all time! What she do to you? Bill O’ Reilly is just a loud mouth cheerleader for the conservative movement (of which u will be a honorary member in a few years, lol).