Video: “357″ Cam’Ron

Man I miss the old Killa Cam. Dude was suppose to be the next one man. This video takes me back to my High School days and ishh. It even had Ma$e double in the video before they were having problems.

10 Responses to “Video: “357″ Cam’Ron”

1. lboogie Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 9:10 am

2. Client 9 Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 9:36 am

ill. This circa of Cam used to be one of nicest spitters. Why did he dumb it down?

3. reeCe Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 9:55 am

He’s a fuccin moron

4. Big Homie Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

Cosigns this. This joint takes me back to high school as well. 357 was the shit. Definitely feeling the others like the one he had with DMX and “Let Me Know”

5. UnoMcfly Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

He lost his baby fat… Lost his skills.

6. Trose Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

Yea this was crazy… then he had the joint with DMX crazy as well… Mase was not in the video cause Cam aint understand the business as yet might as well let your man get paid cause the money would stay in there pockets like it did… Might as well use it and let your man it!

March 20th, 2008 at 7:13 pm

Any of you who actually thought that CAM was ‘the next one’ should hold your head down in shame. I was killing CAM back then. News to the PMD collective: CAM got better (peaking somewhere around ‘Come Home With Me’). Those ‘Horse & Carriage’ days were just plain forgettable, though this joint was a highlight. Great video. MASE was the bigger solo star but I wonder what could have happened if they decided to do a duo album.

8. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 7:13 pm

that video was crazy but back then it was considered relatively low budget… i reminisce

9. Mindy Marin Says:
    March 21st, 2008 at 1:33 am

S. Mathis said it best, but I’d say he peaked lyrically on the ‘Purple Haze’ album. I thought ‘Confessions of Fire’ was a great debut and ’357′ a hot song. And ‘Horse and Carriage’ served it’s purpose, to properly introduce Cam to the mainstream. I think it worked well. People discount Cam’s rapping ability but I will never stop thinking he’s really talented. When he really thinks things through and focuses he makes good albums. And lets not forget the first Diplomatic Immunity record. His rhymes were impeccable.

March 21st, 2008 at 4:16 pm

I have always said that if CAM had the proper direction he would be cool. ‘Purple Haze’ is a great album if you subtract 6-7 of the nonsense songs he has on there with 1980′s Cindy Lauper samples.@MINDY —- I still hit the treadmill with ‘Get Em Girls’ and ‘Shake’ bumping in the noise cancellors.