Leak Of The Week:
“Elephant In The Sand” DJ Whoo Kid & G-Unit

The Elephant

Here’s Curtis Jackson & Co. attempt to lure you all away from Fat Joes sales today so that you wont go and buy The Elephant In The Room. I havent bumped it yet but will do once I get on the train. Download & discuss.

Download Elephant In The Sand – DJ Whoo Kid & G-Unit here.

10 Responses to “Leak Of The Week:
“Elephant In The Sand” DJ Whoo Kid & G-Unit”

1. Big Homie Says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

This mixtape is actually a banger (none)

March 11th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

I like Body Snatchers more

3. Big Homie Says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Body Snatchers was dope. But, that Lifetime Achievment track from this mixtape is fire.

4. Client 9 Says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Yeah this joint was cool. Not his best work but I bet its still better that Joe’s

5. INFECTIOUS TROY Says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 5:32 pm

MY THOUGHTS:

BODY SNATCHERS WAS BETTER..

THIS EFFORT IS WEAK; NOT BETTER THAN JOES ALBUM..

HOTTEST TRACK IS “CHASE DAT CAT”..

YAYO DISSED THE GAME AND JOE IN THE SAME VERSE ON A SONG, SO EXPECT THE GAME AND FAT JOE TO EAT THEIR ASSES UP WHEN THE HOMIE GETS OUT IN ABOUT 51 DAYS; WHAT A COLLABO THAT WOULD BE !!

CLICK CLACK BONGG !!

6. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 7:33 pm

I like the fact that y’all give us all this music to listen to for free. Pardonmeduke is my one stop shop for all things hiphop…I also like this mixtape 50 is a funny guy i can’t say that enough.

7. B-Meezy Says:
    March 12th, 2008 at 7:04 am

Weak? I listened to Flat Joe’s bogus attempt at staying relevant. It sucked chimpanzee ballz Troy. This mix tape is wayyy hotter than Joe’s last three albums combined….these dudes are on a roll fa sho!

March 12th, 2008 at 9:18 am

Not bad sounding. I havent heard Fat Joe’s album yet so I shall not comment. I never really compare mixtapes since you can rap off other peoples hot beats (and parody their flow) for free on a mixtape. Whereas an album requires something a bit more original (or you pay dearly for a sample). Interested in what GAME does considering he has so much time on his hands to write.

March 12th, 2008 at 11:39 am

ANTWAN YAYO & FAT JOSE SHOULD SETTLE ALL THIS BS BEEF BY DOIN A 440 HURTLE-SPRINT DOWN BROADWAY IN MIDTOWN: DURING MID-DAY TRAFFIK. WHOEVERR DOESNT HAVE A HEART ATTAcK FIRST, PROVES HES THE BETTERR Mc–KUZ REAL Mc’S DONT RUN OUT OF BREATH. KALL IT “THE cOKE-KRAcK DEATH RAcE”…

2008 PREDIKTION: THE GAME GITS OUT OF THE KOUNTY LOcK UP – BEKOMES THE PM DAWN OF THE NEW MILLENIUM…

10. The Wow Jones Report Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 5:32 pm

According to mediatakeout.com, Fat Joe is slated to sell about 50,000 copies of his new CD. Hey, that’s 49,000 more than I expected.

–Wow Jones