Flicks From Kanye’s “Home Coming” Video

Home Coming

Here’s some clips of Kanye’s new video Home Coming featuring Chris Martin from Coldplay. I have two things to say, just two.

Number 1: I hope this video is not as abstract as Flashing Lights.
Number 2: I liked the original version with John Legend more.

Home Coming

Home Coming

15 Responses to “Flicks From Kanye’s “Home Coming” Video”

March 7th, 2008 at 2:18 am

HOT FIYA!

2. Arizona Slimm Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 2:24 am

this looks hot but I don’t especially with the last video. That Kanye is a tricking dude.

3. Arizona Slimm Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 2:25 am

And the John Legend version is way better but it is trendier to use Chris martin I guess.

March 7th, 2008 at 2:30 am

Fuck all dat, these dudes be too involved with the flow. Always trying to make “World Music”. Makes u think about the complaining on “Big Brother”. At the end of the day I’ll say this.

Beach Chair > Home Coming

5. reeCe Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 8:37 am

HeadbangeRR…… watz CraCCin homie way askin da homies where u at

6. Arizona Slimm Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 11:53 am

I agree with goat beach chair is better, sorry but big brother strikes and wins again.

7. Big Homie Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Definitely looking forward to this video. I dont think it will be like Flashinglights. I think Kanye was just trying to throw us off with that one with us all waiting. We will have to see with this one.

8. Febreeze The Situation '08 Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 5:30 pm

Not this shit again.

9. attilio Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 7:01 pm

i must say i liked the original version betta with john legend! it had more sould to it,plus because i ear that version first,now when i ear the cris martin 1 i think(recycling??).hey kanye?? hey??

On anotha tip…mr Pardonmeduke!!! check out bashy! a artist from the uk sending on a posotive message witha tune called ”black boys” therse a few versions of the trak n vid cos he done a few remixes to let other mc’s express there point of view on it! yea man..feature more british artist if u can………bless ATTILIO

March 8th, 2008 at 7:11 pm

I happen to disagree with you GOAT. I like ‘HomeComing’ better then ‘BeachChair.’ Secondly, I dont think that the ‘Flashing Lights’ video was bad just way too short. Finally, the screen shots look good so I hope the video doesn’t disappoint.

11. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    March 8th, 2008 at 8:17 pm

1. Didn’t say bad I said abstract. If and only if that is the full version then I need not that abstract vibe from Home Coming.

2. What the fuck did Chris Martin means about “Fireworks on Lake Michigan”. The song is about Chicago!!! This is a clear case of the Black Man allowing a white man to get over because he’s a genius. I would’ve told that mufucka “you gotta go back in the booth fam”. So yea Beach Chair is way better. And my word is LAW.

12. UnoMcfly Says:
    March 8th, 2008 at 8:14 pm

i do remember when i was first getting into ye..before his 1st album and heard homecoming…was a bit bewildered when it popped up wit Apple’s Daddy on the hook…but vid looks Cool..so ima rocc wit it

March 8th, 2008 at 9:27 pm

Chicago, Illinois is located along the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan.

14. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    March 9th, 2008 at 2:08 am

Fuck that his ass could’ve made up something more chi town related for the song but he chose not to……

15. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    March 9th, 2008 at 2:08 am

if my east coast ass aint kno shit i wouldnt have known that…fuck Chris Martin