Juelz Santana On Scarf Swag

Juelz Santana speaks to SOHH on his new trend wearing scarf on the head. He also goes on to say he brought the rockstar trend to the game. Hmmm, can someone say pompus statement. I’ve seen little kids running around with Scarfs on there hea dfor years but these are children. Way to go Santana, guess we cant say bandana after that anymore. Now I must go play NaS’ no idea’s original.

6 Responses to “Juelz Santana On Scarf Swag”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    March 3rd, 2008 at 3:28 pm

cool scarf.. I bet we wears it over his head with big shades & lipstick, drive a 1950′s convertable along the mountain side.

2. Mindy Marin Says:
    March 3rd, 2008 at 5:07 pm

Lol at R.Kelly’s Lawyer

It seems everyone is concerned about being a trendsetter these days.

First Prodigy (claiming responsibility for trends obviously not started by him…eg. “We made drinking Henny, E&J, Lime Bacardi and 151 cool”).

And Now Juelz with this rock star sh*t.

March 3rd, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Too bad none of these artists can boast I’m the first one to graduate college with honors. Or I turned down medical school for my deal. Or I’m the first artist to set a positive spin on music. See the trend. We boast about getting shot, or fashion, or liquor, or beef. None which really matters..If dudes stopped trying to be the first so got damn much maybe NY wouldn’t be so far behind. We damn sure not first in music anymore. Historically yes, currently no. Thats for all the naysayers.

4. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 3rd, 2008 at 7:51 pm

If there was ever a better time to say (minus the censorship) NIGGA PLEASE!! you woulda fooled me.

5. UnoMcfly Says:
    March 4th, 2008 at 12:51 am

I for one dont mind being a fashion trendsetter…and who doesnt love a taste of the Devil’s Water…that being said…Stat Quo has 2 degrees from Florida University…BACHELORS in like Finance and something else…so..just puttin that out there…Still this is a better “Trend” (havent seen anyone in Brooklyn do it yet..so i could care less) Jadakiss and the napkin Bandanna

March 4th, 2008 at 3:39 am

I mean in the end, you’re wearing a scarf as a hoodie. You think GQ magazine is gonna put out an article about you for that??? When you make it in that magazine then I’ll care. Til then, hoodies under 3/4, Houndstooth, Burberry overcoats. Holla at me!!!!!!!!