Daily B.S. 2/28/08

You’ve seen the NBC show To Catch A Predator on TV. Now Hatian V takes a crack at confronting pervs in the hood. Here is bonus one also. And now folks the nuwz.

Diddy’s court date for allegedly snuffing dude will begin soon.

Jeezy grants a disabled child the wish of hanging with him for a day.

Jae Millz signs to Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money imprint. Can someone say new ghost writer.

No one can tell me this is not a womans bag.

T.I. was allegedly offered a 15 year plea deal….damn.

I didn’t post this and I’m not sure why but I’ll link to it cause Yeezy spit a quick hot 16.

S.Mathis would love to read this new poll about 50 Cent

Peep the video for Rick Ross’ Street Money video featuring Flo-Rida over at Smartenupnas

13 Responses to “Daily B.S. 2/28/08”

1. swagger ready Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

That nigga tip better hold his head up!! ya know?

February 28th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

1) The Haitian ‘To Catch A Predator’ clip looked fake to me. —————–2) If there is any reasonable evidence in DIDDY’s case to prove him wrong, he’ll just settle. No drama there.—————————————–3) I usually hate on him, but I give JEEZY credit for doing something good which he could easily pull the ‘too busy’ card to get out of.——————–4) The Hermes ‘Murse’ just looks stupid for a man and some women to be carrying, no matter how much u paid. Not impressed.————————-5) 15 years was the plea offer? Damn TIP, you are officially done. That prosecution knows that they have you dead to right.

February 28th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

LOL @ ‘another ghostwriter?’ Is that how you explain loving those verses from someone you hate?@ GOAT, and most of PMD’s loyalist.

February 28th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Don’t love Lil’ Wayne can only recite probably two and you still hating on 50 who’s ten million times more talented so that makes you a super Stan.

February 28th, 2008 at 3:53 pm

lol@ more talented —- Do you realize that FIFTY reigned supreme as the biggest rapper during what most people consider the wackest 2-3 yr period ever in rap? Doesnt that tell u something?

February 28th, 2008 at 4:39 pm

So Wayne is better, how. You’re just angry and you don’t like the ignorance 50 represents. The crazy part is Wayne represents the same ignorance with a slight drawl so he gets a pass?!?!?!. A big Get The F*Ck Out Of Here to you S. Mathis. Simply because Wayne aint like that. You know it and you defend him simply because you feel 50 is a greater evil. And on that note:

Power Of The Dollar > Tha Block Is Hot

Get Rich Or Die Tryin > 500 Degreez (By The Way Sucker Move for taking Juvies album title)

The Massacre > The Carter 1

Curtis > The Carter 2

You say different you clearly sippin’ out that purple cup Weezy drinks from. And here’s a link of your hero crawling across the stage. You have just been ethered.

February 28th, 2008 at 8:24 pm

I love the ignorance (CLIPSE, GAME, KANYE at times, MOBB DEEP). I just dont like FIFTY on wax. He is not a bad guy in interviews. WAYNE is just as ignorant in other ways on wax however. I just happen to think that WAYNE is on the way up and FIFTY is clearly on the way down. If your argument is who has had the better career, then clearly its Curtis. Yes, I know WAYNE is potentially raps Kurt Cobain.

8. Fresh Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 11:26 pm

Haitian V is one of the funniest dudes in the hood!

February 29th, 2008 at 12:50 am

S. Mathis take ur old ass to sleep.

10. Trose Says:
    February 29th, 2008 at 4:21 am

Ya finished!

February 29th, 2008 at 10:29 am

The young are still learning.

February 29th, 2008 at 4:30 pm

Why did that mother fucker crawl up to the mic?! Why? I mean.. I can’t even speak on this further.

13. Randy Da fuckin' Hater from Utica Ave. Says:
    February 29th, 2008 at 9:03 pm

If this shit was for real, trose you would be locked up… In love with a young girl ass nigga. That’s right, Da Hater is back. All jokes aside, niggas need to stop fucking with young girls. It happens to much in the hood, it ain’t cool. If you can’t borrow money then don’t fuck her. That’s my rule.