“The Light 08″ Common Feat. Marsha Ambrosius

Common Light

So Just Blaze and Common teamed up to remix “The Light”. I have to hate cause Consequence had this sample for his album so its not that new. I f*cks with the original more. But I do love Marsha Ambrosius voice on the hook tho. Enough of my rambling my Dukes. Download and discuss

Download The Light ’08 Here

9 Responses to ““The Light 08″ Common Feat. Marsha Ambrosius”

February 26th, 2008 at 6:50 pm

I like what Marsha Ambrosius brings to the song, I agree with you on that. Actually I agree with you on all points. Nuff said

*Less is more*

2. REEF Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 7:27 pm

i can get with this

VIOLATOR ALL-STAR DJ’S, DJ JAM X & WEB

22 EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL CUTS!!!!

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD….

3. Young Diplomat Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Lupe Used this sample way back when too

February 26th, 2008 at 8:46 pm

Damn, COMMON is obviously in his prime. I never was in love with the original (though I liked it) so I won’t rave about this one. Nonetheless, the flow, voice, pacing, lyrics, mic-personality of COMMON, and Marsha (aka hip hop’s go-to soulstress with all due respect to MJB) make for an ear pleaser.

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 12:28 am

Young Diplomat’s comment proves how talented Just Blaze is, especially in conjunction with talented artist’s like Common and shorty. I actually went to that youtube link and heard the lupe song. Although i have no idea how the original song sampled actually sounds, i do know Just’s beat sounds WAY hotter no contest…just my thoughts

6. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 1:25 am

Kanye > Just Blaze
    shit PotsN Pans > Just Blaze

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 10:47 am

Jesus Christ this Guy is Nice.

February 27th, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Just great, when I actually wanna listen 2 a damn song my comp. decides to not only have a virus but not play any videos or songs. Thanks a lot Toshiba. I surely will not be purchasing any stock in your bum ass company. & damn that’s hard saying Pots & Pans is better than Just Blaze. Real tough.

9. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 3:18 am

Pots and Pans?? hate hate hate all you want but Just still got it “take off the blazer loosen up the tie… Superman is alive” to paraphrase someone in the know on this particular subject.