Fat Joe Wants To fight 50 Cent

I’m no way believing this dude. Fat Joe would not scrap with 50 Cent. I’d love to see this. They should make it a legit fight and donate all the proceeds to charity. And then Joey can crawl in a whole of shame and retire.

9 Responses to “Fat Joe Wants To fight 50 Cent”

1. reeCe Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 6:19 am

and who cares……

February 25th, 2008 at 10:07 am

Seems like a mismatch, but then again I aint one to believe that FIFTY is a thorough as you kids fantasize that he is. And, if I’m wrong we’ll see a hip hop version of KIMBO versus well, everybody else.

3. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 11:04 am

I’ll have to give the edge to 50. He has a boxing background, and he’s in better shape. I wonder if Jim vs. Max B can be on the undercard

4. The Wow Jones Report Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Could Fat Joe even last one round?
    One hit and Fat Joe (and his tittays) would fall to the ground in a heap of glory.

He don’t want it.

-The Wow Jones Report

February 25th, 2008 at 2:46 pm

Word…They’re should be like a Hip-Hop boxing circuit or some shit. They need the extra cash anyway and I’d pay to see 50 throw a few punches into Fat Joe’s mouth. I cosign that Jim vs. Max B too. Joey ass crack is talking big I think he would lay his big grizzly bear hands on 50 neck too. How about this bout though Lil’ Wayne vs. his drug addiction. We all know who’s winning that one.

*Money is back and Money has spoken*

February 25th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

For the welterweight title, can we have RAKIM versus NAS? How about LL versus JAY? Winner takes on FIFTY for the heavyweight title. On to wrestling: COMMON & Q-TIP in a tag match against KANYE & LUPE. JIM JONES & JUELZ in a handicap match against CAMRON. Its all a circus anyway, why not go all the way with it.

February 25th, 2008 at 11:47 pm

Yo S. your a fool. But let’s not get out of hand. J will never be on the undercard. Especially when I already know he’ll outbox any rapper in the industry. Now maybe if we mix the old with the new. Like J VS. Saigon for his album 2 finally get released. I think he’ll go all out in that one.

February 26th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

I’m sorry S. but Reason has delusions of grandeur. I think he forgets that 50 has trained with Winky Wright and used to box before he started rapping. I say we go to some major investors and get the hip-hop boxing/mixed martial arts circuit. We’d make billions!

*When you think pennies you make pennies, when you think dollars..*

9. dexter Says:
    March 5th, 2008 at 9:19 am

hey guys !
    found sofar unreleased stuff from fiddy on this kyte.tv !
    it`s realy awesome, check it out:

peace, out….