R.I.P. Big L

Today makes 9 years since Big L’s passing. One of the best to touch the mic. Big L was telling you from the early 90′s no dough no skins. Gotta love the old slang.

7 Responses to “R.I.P. Big L”

February 15th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Tupac, Biggie, Big L…Rappers cut down in their prime..Could you imagine Big L right now..or let’s even say 5 years ago mainstream?! Yo petition to shoot wack rappers please! We lost too many great ones to some bullshit. (Christopher Rios aka Big Pun aside let’s take care of our health as well)

2. Trose Says:
    February 15th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Yo L was crazy on the mic… This track here is a true story…

3. thugminican Says:
    February 15th, 2008 at 5:42 pm

BIG L aka Corlione…one of the top 3 MC’s of all time

4. thugminican Says:
    February 15th, 2008 at 5:43 pm

BIG L aka Corlione…one of the top 3 MC’s of all time..besides BIG PUN and Notorious B.I.G

February 15th, 2008 at 6:49 pm

Damn yo. I remember I was working for the Daily News & I had sold the most subscriptions & they had 2 buy me a cd. You know what I got, a Big L cd that’s what. One of uptown’s finest I must say. Did anyone peep Fat Joe when he wasn’t such a bum ass dude??? Seems like everyone had 2 die for this dude Fat Joe 2 become a star. My how the world has changed.

6. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 15th, 2008 at 7:38 pm

This just puts me in a bad mood…Where have all the Mc’s Gone??? on another NOTe.. Big ups to the Random White girl that was @ that Bar we checced out last saturday playing mad Old school Rap including “EBONICS”

The 3rd Verse on that Song Gets Me More HYPE than ANY OTHER SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 16th, 2008 at 9:51 am

Another part of why hip hop has fallen. Such a large part of the top tier talent cut down in their prime. Biggie, Tupac, Pun, Big L – Thats multiple albums we will never get to hear*, from artists that are better then 98% of the emcees out there today.
    *I’m sure some of those Pac albums were not finished and/or released the way Pac would have wanted them.