Spider Loc’s At It Again

I guess he has something to prove. But he really has himself looking like a fool. She really emasculating over the phone. He’s using big words but he really sounds stupid. (SMH)

10 Responses to “Spider Loc’s At It Again”

February 12th, 2008 at 9:54 am

IT WOOD ALSO B INTERESTING FOOTAGE TO BEE U GIT ROLLED ON, BY SOME YG SNOOVERS FOR DISPEKTING THEIR G, TOO…

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 12th, 2008 at 9:56 am

Thats total disrespect. I dont exactly repect the Game’s G but he HAS to put hands on this lame for even calling his moms and disrespecting them.

Spider Loc’s a clown..

3. reeCe Says:
    February 12th, 2008 at 11:35 am

I know da rollin 20z 60z 90z da Cuzz jus rollin leave dem 6lue pillz you takin alone Cuzz…. (CixaholiC) lookin like a milksop

February 12th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

20Z IN L.A. IS BLOODS – 20Z IN LONG BEAcH ARE LOccS…

February 12th, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Is this guy serious? Have we gotten to the point where ‘people born male’ think that its cool to harass a women, particularly the mother of someone who they are beefing with? Thats not gangsta or even something a man would do. SPIDER LOC you obviously are missing something between your legs.

February 12th, 2008 at 5:43 pm

Boycotting this post and any other post with Prodigy, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Uncle Murda and so on. Some of these dumb ass nigga’s gettin too much press. We just buying into this propaganda at a failed attempted to sell records and spark controversy. Dumb cat’s aren’t front page news.

February 12th, 2008 at 8:10 pm

MONEY C, I FEEL THAT SHIT, HOMIE!! I KOMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME SHIT ALL THE TIME ON PMD – THIS IS Y I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST, “IS THIS ALL HIP HOP HAS TO OFFER??? …IM SAD…”

8. B-Meezy Says:
    February 12th, 2008 at 8:29 pm

I like watchin ignorant nigga$ on PMD! Lets me know I aint one! Makes me happy! Thanks PMD for informin me about ignorant niggas!:-)

9. reeCe Says:
    February 12th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

I agree wit Money C and HeadbangeRR hip hop aint dead but some individual are killin it and I Celieve in euthanasia if they want to play sicc we could all act ill watz da deal…..

February 12th, 2008 at 11:59 pm

The news is the news whether we like the characters involved or not. We keep our feel for the game from these post. As in, ‘is this all thats going on in hip hop today?’ Keep up the information PMD. Even if much of it is trivial nonsense. My typing can use some improvement and I need something to read at 3 in the morning while at work.