Kanye West: Stronger / Hey Mama (Grammy Style)

Kanye ripped down the Grammys, it was probably the best performance. But at the same it was the Grammys and it was boring. The whole time we watched the show on mute. ‘Ye had MAMA cut in the back of his head, and the cut was sharp, his glow-in-the-dark or reflector shades and jacket was crazy too. Serious promotion for his Glow-In-The-Dark tour, so get ur tickets ready. Kanye G-Checks the Grammys after the jump.

12 Responses to “Kanye West: Stronger / Hey Mama (Grammy Style)”

1. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 12:56 am

‘Ye is today’s renaissance designer. Super creative dude. He ripped the Scammies..
    And he had to G-Check the sound guy for trying to play wrap it up music..

February 11th, 2008 at 1:23 am

WHUT HE SAY? “IT WOOD B IN GOOD TASTE TO STOP THE MUSIK NOW…”
    KLASSIK – SUPERR G-KHEcK, KUZ THEY TOTALLY DID IT, TOO!!! LOL

VINcE GILL’S G-KHEcK WAS FUNNY, TOO – “MAN, I GOT MY HANDED MY AWARD FROM A BEETLE… BET YOU KANT SAY THAT, KANYE…” THE AUDIENcE WAS LIKE, “OOOOOOH”, THEN HE SAID, “JUST KIDDIN, KUZ HE KNEW ‘YE WOOD GIT IN THAT ASS! LOL

BUT SERIOUSLY, I WAS DAMN NEAR TEARING UP, THE WHOLE TIME, WATcHIN HIM KONTAIN HIMSELF FROM DOING THE SAME. I KOULDN’T EVEN IMAGINE… I NEED TO KALL MY MAMA…

February 11th, 2008 at 1:24 am

* KOREKTION: “…I GOT HANDED MY AWARD…” SORRY…

February 11th, 2008 at 1:59 am

Perfect. You really can’t ask for a better performance than that. I’ve only seen one person in my entire life that was worth the money you pay & that was Busta Rhymes & his time is finished. & did everybody really check Daft Punk goin in on that futuristic looking drum machine/whateva the hell it really is??? I’m goin 2 their concert in Sept. Who’s with me?

5. Trose Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 7:48 pm

The performance was great… I feel him on so many levels with that one. The changed lyrics worked as well.

February 11th, 2008 at 11:00 pm

That ‘Glow In The Dark Tour’ is going to be sooo over the top. KANYE has obviously been working out his performance game, because it seems perfected right now. I peeped how he checked COMMON. I don’t know what that is about. I can only hope that it wasnt taken that serious by either of them. Kinda hoping that KANYE includes him on the NYC portion of his show. Anyway, hip hop needed that kind of performance. It just feels like KANYE is making hip hop bigger.

7. Mindy Marin Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

Oh good! I missed this last night. Thank you PMD :)

8. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 11:34 pm

Tron 2008… Im down for both Concerts…yall just need to lemme know..

February 12th, 2008 at 12:15 am

Am I the only one who thinks Ye went temporarily blind for like 5 min. after he took those glasses off??? Jus seems like the technology isn’t quite right 2 keep ur retinas properly aligned after that stint.

10. S.T.K1981 Says:
    February 12th, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Bravo.

February 12th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Triumph through Tragedy.

*Money C. Less is More*

12. Kanye West mp3 Says:
    April 5th, 2009 at 6:30 am

808s & Heartbreak…

West went to classify 808s & Heartbreak as a pop songs, stating his disdain towards the contemporary backlash to the concept of pop music and expressed admiration for what some pop stars have accomplished in their careers….