Freekey Zeekey Lives Up To His Name

In this clip Freekey Zeekey clears the air on all rumors Dipset related. That’s not the crazy part, the boy is going in. Designated get it wet man style. Freeky wildin’ out clip inside post (NSFW!!!)

10 Responses to “Freekey Zeekey Lives Up To His Name”

February 10th, 2008 at 11:37 am

YEAH, THESE NIGGAS ARE FULL-O-SHIT ABOUT JIM NOT FUcKIN WITH 50 LIKE THAT. THATS JUST MEDIA SPIN. AND IF NOT, HOW KOME JIM AND cAM HAVENT DONE A SONE TOGETHERR SINcE!? WHUTEVERR…

BUT, WOOOOOW! ZEEKY IS OFFIcIALY MY NEW FAVE dickSET NIGGA! THIS MUST B MY LONG-LOST TWIN BROTHERR–BEKUZ WE THINK SO MUcH ALIKE!!!

2. reeCe Says:
    February 10th, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Cuzzo don’t say dat dude is a certified turncoat he’s a snitch and dat aint no propaganda

3. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 10th, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Either that was an erection or theres a mysterious being just knocked my computer off my lap.

@ ReeCe..either “supposedly” give up catts who shot him. Come home and live like what you see here or take the rap, shot the guys get locked up and become the bitch. Damn tough choice..

February 10th, 2008 at 7:40 pm

Uhhhhhhh yeah murder death kill homicide and all that other bullshit niggas talkin about. I wanted to see more of shorty. And my only question was why was dude on the right looking straight MO wit that lollipop?

February 10th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

Oh snap I didn’t see the other video…Illlll Shorty wit’ the tatted up body ruined it for me wit the bruised booty. Her ass looked like a bruised orange. Freeky better chill where he put his mouth..Cam already got burned by a bitch…hmmmm I wonder why

6. reeCe Says:
    February 10th, 2008 at 8:25 pm

R kelly lawyer dem da ones that talk all of that murder one shit Cuzz im not on no song talkin no tuff guy shit

February 10th, 2008 at 10:00 pm

Wow, you sure look like your having fun FREEKEY. Too bad all your credibility as an emcee has all but disappeared. Oh wait, you had nothing to lose! May your tongue continue hanging out of females who are obviously affordable to the masses. Good way too up PMD’s web traffic GOAT! Perhaps these chicks should serve as counsel as we do that pod cast. I’ll need to do it Ghostface style however (fully masked and unidentified), lol.

8. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 12:14 am

@ ReeCe.

We all the are all actors. They all go home, feed their Yorkies and drink their Perrier. They are nothing without the image. Its not like its real talent behind it.

February 11th, 2008 at 1:49 am

Ah, must be nice. Random bitches who have no long term goals or future just giving niccas what they want. Funny how in the 1st video he was all smiles & then he got around a bunch of dudes & that whole demeanor changed. I’d just like to say that in all my years, I’ve NEVER seen a pair of short tights. Very interesting….

10. Beggar Says:
    February 11th, 2008 at 2:41 am

Dude is a creep… But was some good viewing