Some New York Bloods For Ya!

Please go out and vote today

19 Responses to “Some New York Bloods For Ya!”

February 5th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

BOOOOO! BOOOOO! BOOOOO! BOOOOO! BOOOOO! BOOOOO! BOOOOO!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FAKE FAT FRAUD FRONTIN FILTHY DIRTY GREASY DUSTY BOOBOO SMELLIN SNOT NOSED TOOTHLESS BOOGERR-EATIN KRAcK-SMOKIN BUcK-TOOTHED SMUMBAGG PISSY BROKE NON B-WALKIN ASS BLOODS!

ON THE WEST, WE KALL YOU NIGGAS, “FLOODS”

GIT USED TO IT! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

February 5th, 2008 at 7:45 pm

AY, GOAT–Y U PUT THIS BULLSHIT UP HERE? IS THIS HOW WE END A PERFEKTLY GOOD DAY? BEE? I WOODNT EVEN BLAME REEcE FOR MAKIN FUN OF THESE BUMB-ASS NIGGAS…

…FLOODS!

February 5th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

I’LL SHOOT THIS LIL BITcH! THEY DONT WANT IT!

February 5th, 2008 at 7:48 pm

FUcK THESE NIGGAS, BLOOD!!!

February 5th, 2008 at 8:31 pm

I sort of anticipated HEADBANGERR weighing in on this one before I’ve even watched it.

6. reeCe Says:
    February 5th, 2008 at 8:33 pm

Damb blood da homies got you mad that’s why I don’t rep shit hard like that niggas make me ashame to claim

February 5th, 2008 at 10:16 pm

MAAAN, FUcK THESE NIGGAS! NY cRIP NIGGAS DONT STEP OUT THE BOX LIKE THAT THO. REEcE, I GOT MORE RESPEKT FOR YO TEAM OUT HERE, THAN I DO FOR ‘MINE’…

FUcK THESE NIGGAS–I WILL MERK THE FUcK OUTTA THAT BITcH!!!

February 5th, 2008 at 10:20 pm

ANYWAY..

B-MEEZY JUST EMAILED ME ABOUT THESE JAPANESE BLOODS ON YOUTUBE. LOL THESE FOOLS ARE JUST AS REAL AS THEM TRENTON NIGGAS – PEEP EM…

February 5th, 2008 at 10:26 pm

I know that I have NEVER claimed any gang in my life & I might be outta the loop when it comes 2 the issue but for the quantity of people gathered in 1 spot (let’s say about 60), I’m pretty sure there should have been more than just 3 red flags. That’s a very odd number. Ah well. I guess I’m just old fashioned & like 2 kill any ignorant nigga that stands in the way of my people’s progress. Bounty Hunter 4 a better way of living. Tell the government 2 holla at me.

10. B-Meezy Says:
    February 5th, 2008 at 10:48 pm

doesnt the term “gang” refer to organization? How the fuck are you gonna come on camera dissin the whole west coast? Thats like being black sayin fuck Africa or being a human being & sayin fuck the Earth bloooood!! WTF???!!! Yeah niggas in Cali might not be able to read but NY bloods can’t spell loyalty fa $hit, thats fa sho!

February 5th, 2008 at 11:35 pm

REASON–I WAS THINKIN THE SAME SHIT!
    B.MEEZ–YOU AINT NEVERR LIED!

FUcK THESE FLOODS–AND AFRIKANS, TOO!!!

February 6th, 2008 at 2:52 am

Damn.

13. irish~folk~singer~lol Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 5:46 am

WHY?!?!?!?!?

14. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

U start off by saying u dont talk on camera to act tuff…then “Proudly exclaim” that in his “HUGE” 7.5 square mile radius…there are killings everyday?…Im Sicc…Coonery & Buffoonery

and honestly… Why these Gangsta chics so Fuccin UGLY????…damn like i remember seeing one sexy ass crip shorty in my life…

February 6th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

UNO, THATS Y THEY R ‘GANGTAS’, BEKUZ NIGGAS DONT FUcKX WITH ‘EM. FUNNY HOW SHE IS THE HARDEST IN HER HOOD, TOO – BUT ILL SMOKE THIS BITcH, SOMETHIN SEVERE!!! FLOODS!

16. S.T.K1981 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 6:22 pm

LOLOLOL

I was like “I know “B” got all sorts of shit to say on this one” and sho nuff…..

17. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 8:20 pm

That crip shorty was bad tho..she was a bit Loco…ha..i made an unintended funny.

February 7th, 2008 at 2:15 am

BLOOD, IM HOT! I GOTTA BEE IF ANY OF THE HOMIES KNOW WHERE I KAN FIND & RUN UP ON THIS BITcH… I SHOULD JUST BIcK BAcK, BUT FUcK THAT!!! WHUT I SHOULD DO IS PAY SOME WESTSIDE HARLEM cRIP NIGGAS…. NEVERRMIND…

19. LIL SHADYRAY INGLEWOOD BOTTOMZ Says:
    February 7th, 2008 at 4:26 pm

BLOOD DAT FAT BITCH DONT KNOW THA HOMIEZ KALLIN, NIGGAZ NAMEZ OUT LIKE SHE KNOW NIGGAZ , DAT BITCH WOULD NEVER GET TO BIK IT IN KALI PERIOD ………… AN YOULL DO IT BETTA THEN UZ , FUCK OUTAHERE ,WE KANT READ OR WRITE WAT THE FUCK IZ THEZE FOOLZ TALKIN BOUT , FUCK YOULL FAKE B WALKIN GANG TALIN PHONIEZ ,DAT BITCH IZ FUNNY THO , THEY AINT IN HARLEM TALKIN DAT , AN WE FLAG ON THA RIGHT SINCE THE START BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TELL DAT BITCH THE REAL HOMIEZ ON HER HEAD , YOULL LEARNED FROM UZ FUCKIN BUZTAZ , cRENSHAW MAFIA GANGSTER BLOODZ
    ITZ A INGLEWOOD THANG 104% UNKUT FUCK THEM WANNABZ