Lil’ Wayne Performs “Gossip” Live

Live At The House Of Blues Via Smartenupnas

9 Responses to “Lil’ Wayne Performs “Gossip” Live”

February 4th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

I WONDERR IF ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE ANYTHING ON PMD ‘HATERR PROOF’, BUT IM SURE, THE MATHIS BROS, RKL, UNO, GOAT & REEcE WILL PROVE ME WRONG ON THIS ONE…

February 4th, 2008 at 1:59 pm

Thats a great song and good performance of it. I look at LIL WAYNE and see genius trapped inside a artist that is living a lifestyle that you cant ‘LIVE’ for long.

3. reeCe Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

HeadbangeRR you know only color ya man should wear is dem rainbow colors homie givin brain to brian. Even wen he’s not onstage he still on da miC lmmfao…. I kill me. BangeRR u kewl wit me Cuzz

4. reeCe Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

February 4th, 2008 at 2:33 pm

Lil’ Wayne’s Gay..Goat Out

6. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

I’m a big fan of rap…Good Rap…i WANT lil wayne, soulja boy, ( insert hot mixtape rapper from ny here) to Be good… To Be NASTY…cuz they are the popular ones..i dont want people looking @ our ” ambassadors” and saying…Thas it..Thas what rap is about… Unfortunately They arent worth Shit…they Succ…and NO i didnt watch this..because i dont want to… Wayne will probably Fizzle out soon the way that Boy going.

February 4th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

GOAT: IF HE SO GAY, GID OFF HIS BEANBAGG & STOP POSTING HIS VIDEOS!!

UNO: I FEEL YOU ON THE RAP AMBASSADOR ANGLE, BUT HOMIE, U KAINT PUT SOLJABOY IN THE SAME KATAGORY AS WAYNE? THAT LUNIcY!! GIVE HOMIE A LIL KREDIT FOR KOMING THIS FAR!!!

REEcE: YUP, BLOOD AINT REALLY A BLOOD–I GOTTA SAY. TO ME(& ANY OF MY W/S PEOPLES), IF YOU KLAIM DIPSET IS YOUR KONNEKTION TO B’ING A DAMU, YOU FAKIN IT!

S.MATHIS: I AGREE. AS USUAL…

February 4th, 2008 at 11:17 pm

YUP! LOOKS LIKE EVERYBODY WEIGHED IN, EXcEPT RKL AND (LIL)MATHIS…
    AS I EXPEKTED… LOL