Juelz Want’s To Know Why He Wasnt #1?

Ummm, can you come up with a list to answer Juelz.

Via My Smartenup Family

13 Responses to “Juelz Want’s To Know Why He Wasnt #1?”

1. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 5:10 pm

Some Dude named Shawn Corey Carter

2. reeCe Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 5:51 pm

reason number one ur a fuCCin moron and u know Camron

3. Mistabigmike Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 6:18 pm

Your not #1 due to your affiliation with your camron some times you have to step away from home in order to be truly recognized. There is a lot of negative shine that you get by association not on purpose but that is how it be sometime.You had a few bangas out there that stayed on the chart stayed on the 1′s & 2′s in the club an TV but then the BS with cam an jay over shadowed your success an you where associated with one of the most not liked groups out at the time .. I know you still got a gang of new stuff ready so bless us with it come hard this time an stay in the light

4. UnoMcfly Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 6:49 pm

What dem Niggas said…Plus SHawn Corey CARTER

5. Dro Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 6:57 pm

How about your rhymes suck? How about ur lyrics need to be a lil more than “Its Santana, i tie your wife to the bed with my bandana and then man-handle her”. How about you try to right a decent rhyme and maybe you can make the list chump! RIP C-More Cake

6. RIZZ Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Reason 1-Jay-Z

Reason 2-Nas

Reason 3- The Clipse

VIOLATOR ALL-STAR DJ’S, DJ JAM X & WEB

22 EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL CUTS!!!!

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD….

7. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 10:19 pm

He isnt number one because there are 1,578,532,897 better MC’s out there

February 5th, 2008 at 12:44 am

YEAH! WHUT THEM NIGGAS SAID!!!

February 5th, 2008 at 8:08 am

1- JAY-Z, 2- NAS, 3- LUPE, 4- KANYE, 5- COMMON, 6- LUDACRIS, 7- T.I., 8- GAME, 9- LIL WAYNE, 10- 50 CENT (begrudgingly added), 11- GHOSTFACE, 12- FABOLOUS, 13- JADAKISS, 14- PUSHA-T, 15- CONSEQUENCE, 16- PAPOOSE, 17- ANDRE 3000

February 5th, 2008 at 8:09 am

…Sorry JUELZ, I still haven’t gotten to you yet.

February 5th, 2008 at 8:19 am

JUELZ JUST HAPPENS TO B THE M.BLEEK OF THE dick SET, BUT
    S. MATHIS, U TRIPPIN FOR PUTTIN POOPE, B4 PUSHA-T & ANDRE-3000
    & U KNOW IT!!

(??)

February 5th, 2008 at 8:29 am

I knew I would hear something about that @ HEADBANGERR – I like ANDRE 3000 but I consider him more 1/2 of a group then a solo artist – He always impresses on Solo ventures but he just doesnt have enough material by himself to be as rated as high as people like to place him. Same argument for PUSHA T.

February 5th, 2008 at 8:31 am

…Also, its early in the morning and I was just naming and numbering off the top of the dome. That list is fluid based on the time of day and how I’m feeling. Especially, numbers 5-15.