Snoop Dogg & Larry King Go To Roscoes

Snoop takes Larry King to Roscoes to introduce him to some finger lickin’ chicken and waffles. Larry King and Snoop Dogg sit down after the jump.

Via Woohah

Snoop talks politics and Obama with Larry King

10 Responses to “Snoop Dogg & Larry King Go To Roscoes”

1. reeCe Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 1:43 pm

keep it CraCCin 6ig homie Tookie I know u proud

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 2:21 pm

^^

Nobody’s going to consider you any less Crip if you use the letter “b” in your sentences..

February 1st, 2008 at 4:49 pm

DAMN, THIS NIGGA TAKES EVERYBODY TO ROScOES!!! LOL HE TOOK DAVID BEcKHAM TO GET SO KHIcKEN AND WAFFLES.

I DON’T BLAME BLOOD, THO. ROScOES IS THE LIcK – I HIT THAT BITcH, EVERY TIME IM IN THE TOWN!

AND DONT TRIP THO, RKL. THE LIL hOMIE REEcE IS DOIN HIS G THANG…

4. reeCe Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 5:22 pm

Say no more 000….. no color line

5. reeCe Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 5:23 pm

Say no more 000….. no color line !!

6. reeCe Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 5:41 pm

R kelly liar… I don’t hate no one over no color I don’t have to act like im some supa Crip nigga im from Crooklyn i rep dat blu that is I go to LA a lot dem nigga laugh at NY dude fa reppin C&b nigga talk dat gang shit and neva read da Crip Cible or da blood rule and I did both so yea my 6ig homie( headbange keep it CraCCin homeboy)

February 1st, 2008 at 10:55 pm

FA SHO! WOOOOP!

February 2nd, 2008 at 7:40 pm

Dont people outgrow the whole gang thing? Do bloods and crips have people over 25 in them? I figured it was just something run by young niggas and the occassional old head who NAS mentions in the song ’2nd Childhood’? @ HEADBANGERR

9. Aint No Jive Suckas Here » Blog Archive » Larry King Trying To Freestyle Says:
    February 4th, 2008 at 9:01 am

[...] Previously: Snoop Takes Larry To Roscoes [...]

February 4th, 2008 at 10:12 am

THATS THE THING WITH EASTKOST NIGGAS, S.MATHIS–YALL ONLY UNDERSTAND WHUT YA’LL BEE OR HEAR IN MUSIK VIDEO–WAY DIFFERENT ON THE TURF.

ALL LA GANGS ARE LED BY NIGGAS WITH OVERR 20+ YEARS IN THE HOOD; HENcE THE TERM, ‘ORIGINAL GANGSTA”. YOU KAINT EVEN BEKOME A G OR AT LEAST A OYG UNTIL U GOT 8-10 YEARS ON THE HOOD. MOST FOLKS GET PUT ON THE HOOD AROUND 11 OR 12. ADD 10 TO 20 YEARS TO THAT & U GOT A 30 YEAR OLD GANGBANGERR…

GOT IT?

AND NAS WOODNT GO TO LA AND SAY THAT SHIT…