Blackout Movie Trailer

As a fellow Flatbushian I am proud to present the trailer for the movie Blackout. This tale is a compelling narrative from the lives of an interrelated group of residents in East Flatbush (Bup Bup!) around the time of the blackouts in 2003. Prodigy is in the film getting his act on. Blackout premieres Friday, Feb. 1st on BET.

Spotted At Eskays House

11 Responses to “Blackout Movie Trailer”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 2:30 pm

Damn where’s all the Jamaicans, Trini, Guyanese, etc… And they better have a cameo of Mc Kinsey’s.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 2:31 pm

Damn where’s all the Jamaicans, Trini, Guyanese, etc… And they better have a cameo of Mc Kinsey’s,

January 31st, 2008 at 3:40 pm

Damn straight, if I don’t hear one “Bumboclaat” fire bun

January 31st, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Thank goodness I wasnt around any of you savages in Flatbush during that blackout. Instead I got to hear about it from a nice warm hotel room in Buffalo, with all the lights on!

5. Black Benny Hill Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 4:59 pm

Don’t need to watch this, I lived it in Flatbush!

6. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 8:34 pm

yeah i been waiting on this one for a while..since i read the synopsis on Imdb.com

which is where i go for movie news…Zoe Saldana and Mos def are also in the movie…along with my fave kinda Blacc actor Jeffery Wright…So support the Brooklyness of it all…

7. S.T.K1981 Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 1:04 am

Seems like this is the bizzaro East Flatbush with no Coconuts.

Ill pass.

February 1st, 2008 at 1:26 am

How about we make our own version…*Hint Hint* LMAO We lived it!

9. Trose Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 2:13 am

Yo they needed me there i walked from downtown home and almost got stuck in the train station… I lived that… we chilled outside by using car lights!

February 2nd, 2008 at 3:57 pm

I never understood why dudes bugged out like it was the end of the world. I just showered during the day like a regular human & stayed out all nite on 42nd & Lenox with a bunch of goons. I mean I held out alright. All the food in my fridge went bad but that’s just a minor detail. Plus somehow in all that looting my moms received a new pink pair of Timbs. All in all I’d say it turned out ok. Except 4 me being stuck in the PJ’s in East New York on the first day of the blackout. One 2 many dudes hanging out in the stairwell for my taste.

11. sazzy Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 6:59 pm

i will always remember that day, because on that day my son TYLEK died, in flatbush on regency st.
    we have heard 3 different stories about his death, and still dont know the truth.
    dont know if he got into a fight, was pushed from the rooftop of 21 regency st, or who done it, police or friend(his).
    we are alright now, because i have been telling my family that whoever done it, “WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR IT ON JUDGEMENT DAY.”
    I DIDNT WANT ANY OF MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS TO END UP DEAD OR IN JAIL BEHIND HIS DEATH, SO FAR SO GOOD.
    NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE MY SON WAS AN ANGLE, BUT I KNOW HE RESPECTED EVERYONE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH.IF YOU CAME WITH DRAMA THEN YOU GOT DRAMA.

TYLEK WLL ALWAYS REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS, WE CELEBRATE HIM EVERY MEMORIAL DAY & HIS BIRTHDAY 03/12 & ON AUGUST 14 THE DAY HE DIED.
    WE JUST HAD A BBQ AT MY DAUGHTER HOUSE IN MEMORY OF HIM IT WAS A BIG TURN OUT.

WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM THE PERSON(S) WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE AND FROM ANYONE WHO KNEW HIM

WITH SINCERE LOVE