Zab & Floyd Go Stack For Stack

Here’s a cip courtesy of TMZ of Zab Judah and Floyd Mayweather trying to out ball each other. Sh*t, I hope these dudes are financially stable cause this will be a clip on E True Hollywood Stories if they fall.

8 Responses to “Zab & Floyd Go Stack For Stack”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 11:16 am

Money to burn, oughta be nice..

Zab’s been outboxed by Floyd, now he’s wanna get outshined? I guess he doesnt settle for second.

BTW I wish I was in that crowd, I could use some extra ends. I’ll snatch it right out of a bitch’es hand.

2. Marcus Graham Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

Nigg*nometry at it’s finest. They needed some Brooklyn nigg#a out there to show them cats why that’s a stupid thing to do. Body guard or no.

January 30th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

Ok, we know that FLOYD just caught a major pay day with more coming in the future. On the other hand, ZAB can’t possibly be doing that well. His prospects for the future aren’t all that great so I think he better fall back. As for REGGIE BUSH, your already looking as if you will never fulfull your potential in the NFL. Why further ruin yourself by marrying a chick designed to get pregnant by rich young dudes like yourself. Nobody is innocent, but how do you tongue down a chick who has publicly available video evidence of her sucking the next man off? Kim is sexy as hell but your brain has to be above your shoulders not below your waist. So very true@ MARCUS

January 30th, 2008 at 1:55 pm

LOL Ignorance at it’s FINEST! Zab must’ve really stashed away some money from his glory days but it looks like those amongst Floyd were having way more fun. Look S Diggity you know just as much as I do that Reggie Bush is an illusion. He held out for all that money just to really not be all that good in his first two seasons.. Matter of fact the Saints could’ve gotten Leon Washington (Jets) for way less and at least get a few kickoff returns out of it and about the same amount of rushing yards. Even worse Leon almost made the Pro Bowl this year. And that Kim thing..well like I said an illusion. If he was actually a great running back like Adrian Peterson he’d probably have something way better on his arm like..The chick from ATL..Her name escapes me.

January 30th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

Granted I’m probably not the biggest nor the toughest dude in BK but I will damn sure smack the holy living shit outta both of them niccas 4 that dumb shit. I would probably get my assed whooped but my point would’ve been made & when I got back on the streets then I could exact my revenge. Cause yeah that’s where I have more people. & Kim Kardashian is finished but her older sister who looks like Amerie can GET IT!!!! & yes Money C., I believe the girl you are referring to is Lauren London & I will gladly have a knife fight 2 the death over her. Who wants to take that challenge???

January 30th, 2008 at 4:15 pm

I think you guys may need a refresher. Might I suggest that you google Kim Kardashian. She is certainly nothing to wife but I aint willing to push her out of the bedroom either. I’m coming to that fight with a gun, lol @ REASON

January 30th, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Like the Italian dude from the Eddie Murphy Raw (Rocky) skit, “Come On!!!!!!”

8. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

The smiling man said Ignorance is bliss…Why support the school system in my native Brooklyn…lemme buy 100 dollar bottles of overpriced liquor ( thas all for Dom in a big time club like that???) and to think when he came on my Blocc i was hyped to have him sign my T-shirt….If i could find that shirt that Super Judah signed that day…I’d be throwing it away right now…

On another Note…Mr. Bush is in love probably…Yeah she had Ray J’s Cocc in her mouth on video on the internet ( im sure reggie saw that before he hooked up with her) but w/e..he’s happy he’s paid…she’s got some bread..maybe they’ll be happy 2gether forever u never know…what he needs to worry about is T-pain lurking in the bushes trying to catch a glimpse…

and if u dont exactly know what im talking about…then you just arent in the Know… and i Pity you…you Plebeian