Vloggin’ In Morocco With Analyze

Here’s Analyze in Morocco taking a break to show us the sites while he files The End Is The Beginning. Interesting enough he bigs up Vandeveer PJ’s. Any Flatbushian who knows them stomping ground knows to not go alone. You just might get Kub Up!

Bonus: Costa Rica Blog

21 Responses to “Vloggin’ In Morocco With Analyze”

January 30th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Vanderveer aint projects they are privately owned buildings. Its just looks like projects inside! Use to talk to a girl in there. Those were some interesting trips up at night. I’d park on New York Avenue and walk through 10 dudes posted up in front of the building at 1 in the morning. Looking back I obviously let pride overtake good common sense.
    P.S. Did I hear analyze refer to the camera man/ director as Benny?

2. S.T.K1981 Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Yessir!
    Thats B.Hadley behind the camera.

3. Porta Prince Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Yes sir… He sure did call ben out!

January 30th, 2008 at 4:19 pm

Glad to see Analyze doing big things..But these clips were pretty pointless..Shout out to Ben Hadley ya intelligent bastard.

January 30th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Very pointless clips I must say. Guess it happens though. This is what technology has enabled us 2 do. Waste our precious moments on watching other people’s pointless endeavors. Ben your still the man though.

6. dairy Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 4:44 pm

damn, can analyze shine?

7. S.T.K1981 Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Thanks Guys!

But theyre not point less…he’s drinkin “Spanish Beer”!
    And the chick is hot and she doesnt speak English!
    She was like an angel/perfect woman.

January 30th, 2008 at 4:53 pm

If it was Jay-Z standing there you would see “damn Jiggas living” or what have you…

January 30th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

Nah actually I would’ve said the same thing but notice all the niggerdom. I said “glad to see Analyze doing big things” first. See people don’t read.

January 30th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

Not really. Ur in a totally foreign country referring to Vandeveer P’s. It makes no sense. & this one’s for you S.T.K., there are about 5 million hot chics over here who don’t speak English. I don’t have to go 2 Costa Rica 4 that. I see ur very easily impressed.

11. S.T.K1981 Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Actually I was there making a movie!

When It drops this summer, buy two tickets!

Thanks for the support!

12. Beggar Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Damn these hoes jumping from section to section… acting like hoes

January 30th, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Of course I’m gonna buy 2 tickets. I always support those who do something positive with their professions. Seems to me like I might have a fan or 2 on this site. First I would just like to thank all the haters & last but not least Beggar. It’s because of you that I know I’m going in the right direction. Now go play balls tennis with S.T.K. (Slow burn)

14. Trose Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Reason and Money be talking that homo shit too often… What is the right direction? What are you talking about? Lame

January 30th, 2008 at 7:12 pm

Hold on..Trose talking about being a hoe, but you have like 4 different names on here running from post to post following us? LOL who sounds like the hoe? HOE!

16. Trose Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 7:22 pm

When you get your own blog you can too keep a track of things… Smatenup Money… How do you figure i have 4 names? Now pardon me duke i have some work to handle. Go kick a freestyle or something.

17. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:01 pm

damn..i didnt checc out the post..Nor do i care…but there was mad posts..so i need to be in on it…that being said..

JW Red with gingerale…
    If you dont like it… FUcc U

18. S.T.K 1981 Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 12:09 am

Damn. Niggas is sensitive like hoes.
    Wipe ya puss Reason.

January 31st, 2008 at 7:19 am

Damn a nicca left the post & came back 2 more hate. Work must be slow, as well as few & far in between. Guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles when your stuck in neutral.

20. M O B N F B D Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 10:43 am

MI BRUDDA IN DE MUDDA LAND
    THIS IS GOOOD BUDDDY!!!!! lolol

21. Aint No Jive Suckas Here » Blog Archive » “We The Best Out” - Hiroller Feat. Analyze & MECH™ Says:
    March 12th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

[...] drops another one for us featuring his PCE cohorts Analyze & MECH™. New mixtape coming soon for you [...]