“Respect The Shooter” 50 Cent
Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Spider Loc, Tony Yayo

The Unit

New G-Unit off that Big Mike/DJ Thoro: Soundtrack To The Streets 9

Download Here

15 Responses to ““Respect The Shooter” 50 Cent
Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Spider Loc, Tony Yayo”

January 30th, 2008 at 12:53 pm

My adult mind doesnt allow me to enjoy the ignorance as much as I used to, so just reading the title of this track turned me off. Add the fact that most of the verses on here suck and well there just aint much to like. YAYO shined, BUCK sounded somewhat motivated, BANKS continued his descent further down from punchlines to boring spoken word threats & FIFTY sounds like he had a important meeting to get to.

January 30th, 2008 at 2:01 pm

Wait S. Dot you forgot Spider Loc! LMAO..Man, these guys reek. The hook was trash. I thought Yayo’s verse was simple. The whole track sounded simple. Like no creativity nothing. They not trying at all. I’m about to say F**K Hip-Hop in a minute.

January 30th, 2008 at 3:22 pm

I’m developing a far healthier respect for emceeing. Its obviously a lot harder then most start ups think. Everyone is not meant to rhyme just as everyone cant be Kobe. Credit to those with the nerve to try – amazement at those who succeed.

4. reeCe Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

every6odie is a CritiC im glad to C some GGGGGG unity spider loC still a 6lutiful world Cuzz. CixaholiC

January 30th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Your right REECE about us amateur critics. It comes from a love of the game and part of what makes it fun. Arguments over who is and isnt nice, etc. Its never personal. I respect everybody who puts their work out there for scrutiny. My opinion never matters that much. Afterall, people who I’ve hated music from have still blown (Nelly comes to mind).

6. reeCe Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Mathis dat name gettin to u homie you only play a judge on T.V cuzz. Money C do you C any Money. LMMFAO harmless banter cuzzin

January 30th, 2008 at 5:12 pm

LOL oh wait I got one I got one…

C deez nutz ya dick hugging penis jockey…No? Too much?? Ah well

January 30th, 2008 at 5:19 pm

As the Rasta Reason would say “Don’t invite no man to your front”

January 30th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

What Junior High School did he drop out from?

January 30th, 2008 at 5:47 pm

Rasta haffi bun out all a dem impurities & battyisms. Praise Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie I. Blessings.

11. reeCe Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 5:49 pm

Goat you said it all. Money C guess dat C mean Chi Chi

12. reeCe Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Goat you said it all. Money C guess dat C mean Chi Chi dats y me ha fi log on and step pon Chi Chi mon. CixaholiC

13. Trose Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 6:19 pm

LOL Bullet!

January 30th, 2008 at 7:14 pm

Ha haaaaaaaaa.. NO.

15. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:08 pm

if u read alot of posts on PMD like i do…U ever notice that the posts with the most responses…after a while have absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual Post…Halfway thru this im like…wait..what is this about again…I had to scroll up….Um Song is Bleh… I respect emcee’s everyday…listening to good artists weave lyrical magic over wonderful beats is like an Audio Smörgåsbord.