“Gettin’ Mine”
Rick Ross Feat. Freeway & Fabolous

Ross

New Rick Ross featuring Freezer and Fididididamn. Trilla coming soon. This one’s for Modi

Dowload Here

8 Responses to ““Gettin’ Mine”
Rick Ross Feat. Freeway & Fabolous”

January 30th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

A few questions come to mind after hearing this track: 1- Is it just me or does FREEWAY always sound like he is trying harder then everyone else? 2- Why doesn’t FABOLOUS ever sound as good on his own EPs? 3- If they ever mention RICK ROSS as the answer on Jeopardy, then is the question: What would BIGGIE SMALLS have been without lyrics, talent for hit making, charisma or PUFF DADDY?

January 30th, 2008 at 2:07 pm

January 30th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

I don’t know if you meant the Freeway thing as a good thing, but Free been going hard lately and if it wasn’t for his religion I would say trim the beard lose about 30lbs. and keep doing ya thing. Fabolous is what I used to called Memphis Bleek. A feature creature, always good on somebody else’s track but can’t do shit on his thats close to impressive..And Rick Ross? Next question please.

January 30th, 2008 at 4:02 pm

I happen to like FREEWAY and spent a long time preaching to everyone how good ‘PHILADELPHIA FREEWAY’ is. I’ll be stealing ‘feature creature’ for future posts. I like that one as it perfectly describes FAB, Lil Wayne (till lately), LUDACRIS (all time FC), Uncle Murdah (I suspect) and quite a few others.

4. reeCe Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

Loso could spit don’t know why he can’t go to that next level. riC need to move his Ross somewhere else Freeway is a baby RiC Ross

5. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:11 pm

…AHEM Cough Cough… Ricc Ross IS Trash… He’s probably the only rapper..maybe the only person in the rap industry ( save My Arch Nemesis Mr. Cee) that i have No tolerance for… Ill never give him a chance…never want to hear his music… He in my eyes can never ever EVER BE anywhere near 30000 Miles of a Nice Emcee…

BTW Mr. Cee is a CoccJuggler horrible excuse for a west indian…but he did help bring us biggie..so he always gets a semi Pass

January 30th, 2008 at 10:23 pm

What the heck did Mr. Cee do to u?

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 12:28 am

Long Story… Those on the inside know…lets just say… He’s not invited to my bday party.

8. modi Says:
    February 19th, 2008 at 5:34 am

haha, i appreciate the dedication post. trilla.