“Aint I” Jay-Z

Jay-Z - Aint I

New Hov off that DJ Clue: I Am Legend mixtape…uh cd…uh digital file.

Props To Low Key

Download Here

8 Responses to ““Aint I” Jay-Z”

1. EmmCee Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 8:00 am

This song hit the net as a snippet last summer. Glad they finally released it. Good for them!!

80′s babies hit this site:

January 31st, 2008 at 11:33 am

BLUEPRINT 3? Its almost not fair. Can we legislate a way to make Jay retire so someone else gets a chance. 38 years old and still nice (Roger Clemens)? C’mon JAY admit it – You on steroids!

3. Marcus Graham Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 1:59 pm

I don’t understand all these other rappers are always talking about “giving somebody else a chance”. These younger rappers ain’t saying shit! If Jay drops more albums, all ppl who ain’t feeling it have to do is not buy it. But in terms of “giving” somebody else a chance … if they sign a record deal, that’s their chance! Take it and run with it and stand on your own two. Ni**as is scared to death of real competition. One of the greatest thing about Hip Hop is competition and it seems everyone forgot that. I can’t believe all ppl want nowadays is fu*kin’ brainless music. More than half of these cats puttin out albums have no business with a record deal. No talent. It’s disgusting. Hov — keep making your music doggy cuz it’s only a handful of cats out there to hold it down. And I’m sorry to say, the older heads be the ones really rockin’! Ghostface, Styles P, Sigel, Andre 3000, Scarface. The day all these cats stop is the day I hang it up with hip hop cuz I definately ain’t down with the souljah boy, rick ross, young joc “movement”. Be for real!!!!

January 31st, 2008 at 3:44 pm

I’m waiting for that exciting new emcee to just make a big splash as a lyrical assaulter with a hit to match. I’m a big fan but I want a cat to come along who knocks JAY on his ass. Who disregards JAY’s money and just drops heat on top of heat on top of heat. Where are you next great emcee? Where are you?

5. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 8:46 pm

gotta Say…Joc is getting better…he’s still bad..but the growth from album 1 to 2 is promising…U dont just wake up and become Biggie…gotta work..the rest of them dudes…Especially RICC ROSS…are Horrible

6. t belinfante Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 10:41 pm

IF HE’S NOT BETTER THAT b.i g…… HE’S THE CLOSEST ONE.

February 1st, 2008 at 10:13 am

I move for the motion that T. Belinfante’s sworn testimony be stricken from the record. That has 2 be the DUMBEST fuccin thing I’ve ever heard any1 say. Not even if Rick Ross was from BK, hung out in Bed-Stuy, fucced Lil Kim & was cool with Junior Mafia, could he EVER be the closest thing to Frank White. (Unless you were referring to J then I take back my whole statement, still not better than Big though).

8. Eric Says: