Mr. Collipark On Why He Signed Souljah Boy

Collipark tells RealTalkNy why he signed Souljah Boy. Also, peep the new dance at the end I will be getting my fool on to this one in the club. Try to stop me and its someones champagne bottle over your head.

12 Responses to “Mr. Collipark On Why He Signed Souljah Boy”

January 18th, 2008 at 11:09 am

“THE WORLD IS ENDING, B…”
    -GOAT

January 18th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

He stole the Doug E. Fresh move. But, nothings original so…

January 18th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

He is a 16-17 year old kid that created a dancing sensation. His single went platinum and his album went gold. He makes a little money, has Ellen, Regis & Kelley, Jimmy Kimmel, and every other white person in the media/entertainment doing it. Nothing much to dislike about his personality. I cant knock this kid, especially when I consider his age. I have my doubts about his longetivity but then it aint about that at this point in his life. Hopefully he has someone around him to teach him to invest his money in something other then jewelery. His whole life is in front of him and that doesnt have to include rap.

January 18th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

^ Co-sign

January 18th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

Damn in that ugly grayish black acid raid cloud of a rap career.. S Diggity Dot still managed to find a silver lining that I somehow cannot argue with…But because I am who I am…I must. Mr. Collipark said it quite clearly, I didn’t sign you for your music..lol..” at first” Yeah okay Collipark you signed him for his hip-hop genius. And I agree with the younger Mathis yes he stole from Doug E Fresh..well..that’s funny. Other than that you can’t knock him..He’s doing what he’s supposed to be doing. Being a wack ass kid with no imagination. Whatever happened to the young Phenoms of hip-hop?

January 18th, 2008 at 1:55 pm

Soulja Boy aint old enough to remember Dougie Fresh. Nothings original just copied or re-thought up. I tend to believe the latter with Mr. Tell’em. I respect Collipark for his honesty. He gave a great answer regarding the age differences and how it affected his enthusiam in signing Soulja Boy.

January 18th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

I will be doing the new Soujah Boy dance

January 18th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

I’ll be doing the Dougie Fresh. In Jim Jones “Ballin” video he’s doing the the Dougie Fresh.

The battle for dance supremacy, the Dougie Fresh vs. the Souljah Boy.

January 18th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

But ur missing the other two parts that make it Souljarrific!!!!

January 18th, 2008 at 5:19 pm

SOULJARRIFIc – LOL!!!!!
    JUST ANOTHERR KRAP-ATTAcK TO ME. BUT MR. COLLIPARK WAS RITE THO.
    MY EX-WIFE EXPLAINED IT TO ME A FEW YEARS BAcK. BASIKALLY, I WAS SPAZZING OUT ABOUT THE BOOBOO STATE OF HIP HOP, SHIT, MUSIK IN GENERAL, THESE DAYS. YOU SHE SIMPLY TOLD ME, “THIS MUSIK AINT FOR US…” AND IT SUDDENLY, MIRAcULOUSLY MADE ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD.

SO. MORE MORE POWERR TO SOULJABOYTELLEM. BUT THE ‘OHIO BOYS’ WANNA HOLLA AT YOU FOR STEALIN THEIR “SWAG”, LIL HOMIE…

STILL WEAK AS FUcK THO…

January 18th, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Ex Wife? HEADBANGERR is a certified grown man.

January 19th, 2008 at 12:10 am

TOLD YOU I KNEW ABOUT THE LITTLE BLUE BOX…