“The Good, The Bad, The Ugly”
Consequence Feat. Kanye West

One of my favorite Ye’ verses right here. The Cons murdered it too.

Props to Low Key

13 Responses to ““The Good, The Bad, The Ugly”
Consequence Feat. Kanye West”

January 17th, 2008 at 9:01 pm

“Good Morning America, Good Morning to Erika (my fiance’s name), who gave me good head while watching Good Morning America…” Is there any wonder why this is one of my favorite Consequence lines?

January 17th, 2008 at 9:36 pm

Your Fiance better never read this comment S. Mathis LOL

3. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 17th, 2008 at 11:20 pm

about damn time I’ve seen a video for this..

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    January 18th, 2008 at 12:49 am

Goat Says:

January 17th, 2008 at 9:36 pm
    Your Fiance better never read this comment S. Mathis LOL

^
    lol…I was thinking the same thing

And I echo the same sentiment as R. Kelly’s Lawyer.
    I’m glad this track was on Consequence’s album instead of Kanye’s. It is the highlight of Don’t Quit your Day Job. That beat is perfection.

January 18th, 2008 at 2:43 am

I LIKE IT. I LOVE BOTH OF THESE DUDES FOR WHUT THEY DO. I SEKOND MINDY’S KOMMENT ON THIS TRAcK B’ING ON QUNcE’S JOINT. I JUST THINK IT WOOD HAVE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE QUALITY OF BOTH THE TRAcK & ‘YE’S ALBUM, WERE IT SLATED FOR GRADUATION.

January 18th, 2008 at 10:42 am

Mrs. S. Mathis had heard me say that line repeatedly, asked me about it, and subsequently had the song played for her. She actually liked hearing her name in the song. Besides, she has a sparkler on her middle finger, from a box in a particular shade of ‘blue’ that MINDY might be familiar with, from a store MINDY is definitely familiar with, that keeps her laughing at things like this.

January 18th, 2008 at 10:49 am

YEAH. I KAN VOUcH–ANYTHING THAT KOME IS THAT LIL BLUE BOX, WILL PROBABLY TRUMP MOST MINOR OFFENSES, TRUE. BEKUZ THAT LIL BLU BOX LETS HER KNOW HOW MUcH YOU “KARE” ABOUT HER… BUT… TIFFANY’S KAINT SAVE YOU AFTERR YOU JUMP THAT BROOM, HOMIE-WHIcH I KAN ALSO VOUcH FOR. YO ASS WILL B IN TROUBLE, FASTERR THAN YOU KAN SAY, “GOOD MORNING AMERIKA”. WAcTH YOSELF…

January 18th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Lol, my women is no punk, but she loves to play her part as ‘WOMEN’ and respects my role as ‘MAN,’ as young MATHIS can attest to. I expect no major trouble. Its been 6 years without anything crazy, so I dont see that changing when its all official.

January 18th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

What is this Oprah now? Back to our regular scheduled programming. Yeezy and Quence.

January 18th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

LOL.

January 18th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

I’m holding up three fingers. Read between the lines Money C – read between the lines!

January 18th, 2008 at 10:10 pm

LOL I’m sorry but we went from The Good, The Bad, The Ugly to a Sewing Circle..I ain’t hating though S Diggity. When is the wedding?

January 19th, 2008 at 6:49 pm