Two Unreleased NaS Videos!!!

For you NaS fans that can’t wait for Nigger here’s something to salivate over. Illroots found two NaS videos that never hit there streets. This is like hella hot fire. Enjoy a clip of The Unauthorized Biography of Rakim. S.Mathis, you can salivate now.

These Are Our Heroes

7 Responses to “Two Unreleased NaS Videos!!!”

January 16th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

THAT ERIc B & RAKIM JOINT IS ALL BULLETS!!!!!! ^FLAMED UP^! I WONDERR WILL ‘OLD MATHIS’ DISS IT… KAINT WAIT TILL ‘NIGGERR’ KOMES OUT THO. THAT ‘OUR HEROES’ IS HOT TOO! ANYBODY KNOW WHO RENDERED THE VIDEO FOR THAT ONE?

January 16th, 2008 at 9:24 pm

I loved the Erik B & Rakim track from the first time I heard it @ HEADBANGER. Whats to not like about the video? Lol @ ‘OLD MATHIS’ – I look way too young, lift way too much, and rack up way too many miles on the treadmill to be old anything fyi, lol. The ‘Our Heroes’ video is cool. Its a wonder why they make these videos only to waste away. Anybody can think of a good reason not to release a video that you spent money to create?

January 16th, 2008 at 10:30 pm

KUZ A&R’S RUN SHIT, OLD MATHIS. ALL ABOUT THE A&R’S…

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    January 16th, 2008 at 11:36 pm

“Our Heroes” wasn’t a track I particularly enjoyed on SD, but I liked that little video

January 16th, 2008 at 11:56 pm

TRUE.

January 17th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

^^^
    A.) Because someone in the “Higher Ups” wasn’t a part of the creative process and decided to kill it by saying it’s not a good idea.

B.) No one was smart enough to couples these in a Streets Disciple Special Edition. Maybe they should hire PMD as a consulting company to do things like that. One can only dream….

January 17th, 2008 at 9:40 pm

Shocking that u didnt like that track @ Mindy – I thought that it was one of the better songs on the album. NAS was a little hard on KOBE & TIGER, but the verses sounded good.