Video: “Things Done Changed” Big Noyd

Another OnSmash World Premiere. Off that New album Illustrious In Store January 22nd!

10 Responses to “Video: “Things Done Changed” Big Noyd”

January 15th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

“…yo nigga NOYD whats the topic / yo the topic is this / let me start from the beginning at the top of the list / first of all them dike niggas with that spaced out shit / I stick a rocket up in they ass and give’em a lift…”
    – Big NOYD “Man Down,” HELL ON EARTH
    This track is ok but it aint like the good ole days for NOYD anymore.

January 16th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

OK. KOUILDNT EVEN WATcH THE WHOLE THING… BOOOOORING! THIS NIGGA WAS NEVERR WORTH SHIT–THAT WHY HE AINT GET ON!
    IM STARTING TO BEE A cYcLE WITH UPPERR-LEVEL UNDERGROUND RAPPERS. SEEMS THEYRE BETTERR THAN THE AVERAGE HOOD-RAPPERR, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN A KARREER(IE, SAIGON, PAPOOSE, ETc…). I TRUELY THINK BEKUZ OF THE MIXTAPE GAME. THE MIXTAPE cIRcUIT HAS GIVEN NIGGAS THE OPPORTUN…. HOLD UP. THE GALL TO PUT SOMESOME TOGETHERR, OUTTA NUTHIN–IN HOPES OF GETTING PUT ON. A RARE FEET THESE DAYS.

SO, WHUT HAPPENS NEXT? DO WE BEE A MIXTAPE, OR HOOD-MOVIE TO KOME FROM HOMIE, OR WHUT? I BEE THIS JUST GOING INTO THE JANUARY PILE OF 2008’3 MOST UNSUccESSFUL ATTEMPTS AT STARDOM.

KINDA SURPRISED BLOOD DOESNT HAVE BEEF-TRAcKS ABOUT NIGGAS YET. ISNT THAT THE TREND/FORMULA FOR RAPPERRS YOU AINT HEARD FROM IN cENTURIES (BEE cUBAN LINX)??? BUT P IS GOIN INTO THE THING SOON, SO GIVE IT SOME TIME, I GUESS…

January 16th, 2008 at 3:00 pm

“I BEE THIS JUST GOING INTO THE JANUARY PILE OF 2008′3 MOST UNSUccESSFUL ATTEMPTS AT STARDOM.” Damn HEADBANGER, thats harsh.

January 16th, 2008 at 6:26 pm

WELL. IT IS, WHUT IT IS… OUT OF THAT 1437 RAP/HIP HOP ALBUMS AND/OR MIXTAPES RELEASED IN 2007(THAT GOT ANY SORT OF NOTORIETY), HOW MANY KAN YOU SAY YOU’VE PURCHASED AND OR LISTENED TO WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN ‘DISTAIN’ OR UTTER DISSAPOINTMENT: PARTIKULARLY, UNDERGROUND ARTISTS? I WOOD BET MY LEFT SOX, NOT MANY…

January 16th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

Actually I thought 2007 breathed some life into the game. I BOUGHT ‘Free At Last’ (good), ‘Dont Quit Your Day Job’ (good), ‘TI vs Tip’ (good) ‘Graduation’ (very good/outstanding), ‘Finding Forever’ (very good), ‘American Gangster’ (outstanding/borderline classic), ‘The Cool’ (outstanding/borderline classic), ‘The Big Doe Rehab (very good), and B.A.R.S (the wackest major release of the year), and a bootleg ‘CURTIS’ (average/uninspired). 9 albums is probably more albums then I have ever legitimately bought in a single year. I thought that this was an outstanding year for hip hop that unfortunately wont be repeated next year more then likely. @ HeadbangeR(sorry, never noticed the extra letter).

January 16th, 2008 at 9:42 pm

… + R.

January 16th, 2008 at 10:44 pm

LOL!!!

January 16th, 2008 at 11:01 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE ON THE PERSONAL $$’S GOING TO PURcHASES. I KAINT EVEN REMEMBERR THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT AS MANY ALBUMS AS I DID IN ’07.

BUT cHANCES ARE, YOU WOODA BOUGHT THOSE ALBUMS, REGARDLESS THE YEAR THEY KAME OUT–BEKUZ YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE PARTIKULAR ARTISTS. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM–I SPEAK OF THE ARTISTS WHO OBVIOUSLY WANNA B IN THAT LIGHT, BUT [FOR WHUTEVERR REASON] KAINT GET IT.

BUT THATS STILL ONLY 9 OUT OF 1437! THAT JUST PROVES MY POINT. NO ONE, AT THIS POINT IS GOING TO GO OUTTA THEIR WAY TO PEEP WORKS FROM ‘HAS-BEEN’, OR ‘ALMOST/NOT QUITE’ ARTISTS EVERR AGAIN! cUBIN LINX DON’T STAND A cHANcE! M. BLEEK DON’T STAND A cHANcE! cAPONE DON’T STAND A cHANcE! ROYcE 5-9 DON’T STAND A cHANcE! SHIT, XZIBIT DONT EVEN STAND A cHANcE(HOW YOU GET KIcKED OUTTA THE KREW YOU STARTED, HOMIE??? LOL)!

TO REITERATE THE POINT–NOYD IS NOT DUIN NOTHIN! IT’S A REYNOLD’S WRAP, MY NIGGA. DONT GET MAD, UPS IS HIRIN…

SO, THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD B, WHUT’S THE FORMULA TO BREAK AN ARTIST, WHO’S HAD MULTIPLE cHANcES TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, BUT KANT SEEM TO PULL IT OFF, NO MATTER THE RESOURcE!?

January 16th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

1MT: BLAcK&WHITE VIDS NO LONGERR SHOW HOW ARTISTIK OR KREATIVE YOU ARE – JUST THAT YOU OR YOUR DIREKTOR IS KHEAP &/OR BROKE!!!

GID OFF MY YOUTUBE!!

10. Aint No Jive Suckas Here » Blog Archive » Illustrious - Big Noyd Says:
    February 19th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

[...] Snitches 02. Posted On The Block 03. So Much Trouble 04. Heartless 05. Money Talk 06. Things Done Changed 07. Back Up In This B**** 08. The Paper 09. Ghetto 10. It’s A Wrap 11. Trying To Make It Out [...]