Trae’s Against Everything Trailer

This actually looks better than I’m Bout It minus the little short dude talking so gangsterous.

7 Responses to “Trae’s Against Everything Trailer”

January 16th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

ASSHOLES BY NATURE ARE THE HOMIES! TRAE IS MY NIGGA! GOT HELLA TRAcKS WITH THESE FOOLS. DUNNO ABOUT THE “MOVIE” THO. KINDA TIRED OF HOOD MOVIES. EVERBODY WANNA B SKARFASE… TRAE IS THAT NIGGA THO, I MUST SAY. THEY GOT PAPERR ARE ARE WILLING TO PROTEKT IT…

January 16th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

I ALSO NOTISE HOW ALL YOU “HIP HOP” FANS ON PMB SKIP OVERR THE NON-NY POSTS. WELL, EXcEPT FOR LUP & cUBE.

FOR THE LAST TIME-
    HIP.HOP.IS.BIGGERR.THAN.BROOKYN.

FUcK!

January 16th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

(PMD–SORRY)

January 16th, 2008 at 10:02 pm

The center of the rap universe is in Bedstuy Brooklyn. The best rapper in the game lineage: KANE {Bedstuy, Brooklyn} 1987-1989 (screw you Rakim, you were overrated & JAY destroyed your legacy on ‘Watcher 2′), The title remained vacant 1990-1991, Snoop/Dre or somebody on the west coast (1991-1993) until BIGGIE came along {Bedstuy, Brooklyn} 1994-1997 (screw you TUPAC u were a great actor, with a great work ethic, who fooled half the rap audience into thinking that your top 5), to JAY-Z {Bedstuy, Brooklyn} (1997-present – screw you Eminem, NAS you were a worthy challenger).

January 16th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Ok, after re-reading that last post I detected a SLIGHT East Coast/Brooklyn bias on my part, lol. @ HEADBANGER-R.
    Nonetheless, my favorite artist in the game right now is KANYE (Chicago), my favorite emcee in the game right now is LUPE (Chicago), my favorite Group in the game right now is The CLIPSE (Virginia), and the R&B artist that I think of first when considering BIGGIE’s ‘DREAMS-the 2007 version’ is KEYSHIA COLE (Oakland, CA). So, it aint all biased B(double R).

January 16th, 2008 at 11:21 pm

NOW, HOL’UP HOMIE – YOU TALKIN REEEAAL TOUGH ABOUT RAKIM AND PAc!!!! B’ING FROM THE WEST, IM NOT THE BIGGEST PAc FAN, BUT YOU GOTTA GIVE RESPEKT WHERE ITS DUE. PAc MADE IT BOOL TO RAP ABOUT YO MOMMA & HOES AT THE SAME TIME!! RAKIM WAS LIKE THE MESSIAH THAT MAKE IT AccEPTABLE FOR NIGGAS TO B ‘LYRIKAL’. ALL YOUR FAVE MB’S OWE THIS MAN A DEBT OF GRATITUDE–AND YOU KNOW IT!!! ODDLY ENOUGH, PAc DID THE SAME THING FOR FOLKS OUTSIDE THE HIP HOP MEccA(YES, I KNOW, NY IS HIPHOP MEccA… :p)

PLUS, YOU KNOW IF I STEPPED OUT AND SAID SOME SUPERR-FOUL SHIT ABOUT BIGGIE, I WOOD GET KRUcIFIED ON PMD!! IT WOOD B ONLY RIGHT THAT YOU GIVE THE SAME RESPEKT FOR THE LATE-GREAT MR. SHAKUR.

AS FAR AS YOUR AS YOUR FAVE PIKS, I AGREE WITH EVERYONE, EXcEPT FOR THE OBVIOUS(POOPE). I WOOD ALSO ADD LUDA AND OUTKAST THO(BOTH SLATED FOR ’08 RELEASES). LOOK, IT IS WHUT IT IS, HOMIE. NEITHERR KOAST IS REALLY HOLDIN ANY KHIPS RITE NOW. SEEMS FLY-OVERR KOUNTRY IS HOLDIN IT DOWN.

SO, RIGHT & LEFT KOASTS GIT cHA BARRS UP! THE ^RED^ STATES IS KILLIN US!!!

January 17th, 2008 at 10:05 pm

Your right about both RAKIM & PAC. I just happen to think that PAC is overrated as a pure emcee. I feel his emotion on tracks and admit that he is probably the most copied emcee ever. Nonetheless, I have never been able to understand his following. He admittedly has some great songs, but I just dont get the love affair with his music. I have never listened to a PAC verse and marveled at his flow or quoted any of his lyrics over and over again. RAKIM is someone I cant legitimately knock. I just hate anyone who gets fawned over as much as he, when he is someone who has maybe 2 great (ok, maybe iconic) albums?