Saigon On Rap City 1/14/08

Here Saigon on Rap City calling Prodigy delusional. Speaks about P having his wifeys crack all on the internet and his son busting the shotty. Fugg all dat, when is that album gonna drop already?

Saigon goes into the booth after the jump.

12 Responses to “Saigon On Rap City 1/14/08”

January 15th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

Saigon once again talking about P. D+ Saigon ripping the booth A-. Saigon..Do us all a favor and get that album out so PMD can further subject itself to dismantling another MC who talks more than his body of work should allow him to.

2. reeCe Says:
    January 15th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

Saigon seem like another dead Cafe out forever and Can’t produce an album for there fans. Headbanger Ceefin over da net aint me ur a real slobk all talk no aCtion lol nigga are Crazy wit this internet thug Chit.

3. reeCe Says:
    January 15th, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Saigon seem like another dead Cafe out forever and Can’t produce an album for there fans. HeadgiverRR Ceefin over da net aint me ur a real slobk all talk no aCtion lol niggaz are Crazy wit this internet thug Chit.

January 15th, 2008 at 7:28 pm

Lol, I feel about Saigon the way HEADBANGER must feel about LUPE. Except of course that LUPE actually has a body of work that can stand up to scrutiny. I heard SAIGON’s last album and well, wait, there was NO last album! Oh and do us favor and leave PRODIGY alone, since his catalog qualifies him for the hall of fame and your catalog qualifies you for unemployment.

5. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 15th, 2008 at 9:05 pm

reeCe Says:
    January 15th, 2008 at 6:33 pm

^^
    Do you think all those “C’s” make you sound cool? Are gangs even relevant?

January 16th, 2008 at 2:33 am

^ Co-sign

January 16th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

WHUT!? LOL
    REEcE, YOU TALKIN TOO HARD, BLOOD. MY PHONE NUMBERR IS

212.444.8330

IF YOU REALLY WANNA GIT AKTIVE- YOU cKRAB ASS NIGGA. I AINT ONE OF YOU FAKE NEWYORK gANSTERRS, BLOOD! DONT GIT ALL THIS BLOGGIN TWISTED HOMIE, REAL WESTSIDE OYG’S OVERR HERE MY NIGGA! YOU PUT THE BIGG ¢’S UP, SO I PUT THE BIGGERR ^B^’S UP. SIMPLE. PLUS, I WAS GIVIN YO BITcH ASS SOME RESPEKT FOR YOUR KOMMENT – BUT IF YOU WANNA GIT AKTIVE, IM IN THE BITY ALL DAY, BLOOD. HIT ME, IF YOU HARD,

RIcKET!

LOL

January 16th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

NOW. S.MATHIS – I ONLY AGREE WITH YOU ON HALF OF WHUT YOU SAID: YES. SAIGON DOES SMELL LIKE BOOBOO, LIKE LUPE, THAT IS. BUT IF I HAD TO PIcK BETWEEN THE TWO, AFTER ALL THE HATIN I DID, I WOOD STILL GO WITH LUPE…

I KNOW, I KNOW. S.MATHIS, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT… BUT BLOOD DOES AKTUALLY HAVE A RATE OF RETURN, AS FAR AS HIS MUSIKAL KONTRIBUTIONS THAN SAIGON. AND YOU WOOD THINK THAT AFTERR HAVE ONE OF THE ALL-TIME GREATEST PRODUcERRS IN THE WORLD(JUST BLAZE) PUSHIN YO SHIT FOR 4+ YEARS, YOU KAN AT LEAST DO BETTERR THEN A FEW VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRAcKS(!?!).

NO, I AM NOT SUDDENLY A LUPE(AKA POOPE) FAN, JUST HAVE TO GIVE HIM HIS DUE, OVERR THE SHORTEST MUScLE MAN ALIVE!! PLUS, BLOOD GOT 2 MODERATELY SUccESSFUL ALBUMS AND SAI AINT GOT SHIT… NOT EVEN JUST BLAZE ANYMORE. I DUNNO. MAYB TRUELIFE WILL GET HIM ON ROc-LA FAMILIA… ???

GOAT – DONT YOU DARE HATE OF JUST BLAZE, NIGGA!!!

January 16th, 2008 at 3:00 pm

Increase The Peace

January 16th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I thought I was allowed to insult, threaten, and implicate on PMD without fearing for my life, health, or freedom. You promised me GOAT, you promised!

January 16th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

LOL AND I SHALL KEEP THIS PROMISE. YOU INTERNWETS THUGS BETTER PIPE DOWN OR GET BANNED!!!!

January 16th, 2008 at 7:44 pm

I WAS TRYIN TO B PEAcEFUL… ;)