“You’re Not Hood”
Cuban Link Dissin’ Fat Joe, Khaled & Rick Ross

Cuban Link

Cuban Link tears into Fat Joe and his friend in Miami over Khaleds beat. You have officially been sonned. Doubt he’ll respond to this though. What’s Ross got to do, got to do with it.

Download Here

6 Responses to ““You’re Not Hood”
Cuban Link Dissin’ Fat Joe, Khaled & Rick Ross”

January 14th, 2008 at 7:31 pm

Not a fan of musical beef but someone needs to get into Joey Cracks fat ass. (no pun intended) How you reppin’ the BX in MIA? Matter of fact he don’t really even rep BX anymore.

2. reeCe Says:
    January 14th, 2008 at 10:17 pm

let dem spiccs kill eaCh other
    and who told this taliban ass nigga he the best.

January 15th, 2008 at 2:01 am

GOOD ^B^EEF TRACK, ^B^UT THIS SHIT GITS NO PLAY IN MY RIDE!!! ^B^OUT TIME SOME^B^ODY GOT AT KHALID’S(THAT’S “KAH-LEED”) PUNK PUSS-ASS. REEcE, I GOTTA AGREE WIT YOU, BLOOD…

January 15th, 2008 at 10:00 am

Its called growth @ Money C. The guy has moved to Miami. What do you want him to do? Build a mansion in the Bronx? I wont be reppin Brooklyn when I move to the suburbs either! I aint reppin it now and dont care. I doubt Fat Joe even cares what Cuban Linx has to say. Fat Joe is older, wealthier, and in sunny MIA. What the heck does he have to concern himself with, beyond the next DJ Khaled remix?!

January 15th, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Yo Carlton Banks…I mean S Dot..Do me a favor and save the after school special talk for the 12yr. old kid on the train cursing at his mother or something. “It’s called growth” Nah NIGGA not trying to hear that right now. I’m glad that he can move his family to the shores of MIA but tell me this does that make him a MIA boss? Does that mean he has to change his whole style of music to compliment his surroundings? He’s STILL rapping about the same bullshit except he’s rappin’ in an all too familiar southern dialect. TS is done, and his fat ass jumped ship. Joey Crack just realized he’s no Big Pun and changed up completely. I gotta new name for you though S Dot. Cross Over Negro S. Suit’s you much better.

January 16th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

WOW. DAMN… WHUTcHU GON SAY TO THAT, S.MATHIS????