Roids The New Rage In Hip Hop

Timbo

Shiver me Timbaland, look whats going on in the world of entertainment. Allhiphop is reporting that the year long steroid probe of athletes has now trickle in to the wonderful world of music. According to the Times Union several celebs including Timbaland, 50 Cent, Tyler Perry and Mary J. Blige (?!?!?) names have been included in this investigation. More F*ckery at AHH.

7 Responses to “Roids The New Rage In Hip Hop”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 14th, 2008 at 3:41 pm

Super rappers?

Well if Mary has asthma, they have to use a certain steriod for her lungs.

2. Big Homie Says:
    January 14th, 2008 at 4:37 pm

This site is on steroids..lol. Keep up the good work homies.

January 15th, 2008 at 1:49 am

BEING AN ASTHMATIK FROM BIRTH, I KAN TELL YOU THAT LUNG STEROIDS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM HGH; APPLES AND ORANGES REALLY.
    BUT I BELIEVE TIMB IS A JUICEHEAD, FA SHO! BLOOD WADNT THAT BIGG 2 YEARS AGO.

BUT IS THEY REALLY WANNA LOOK AT POSSIBLE KANDIDATES FOR STEROID USAGE, GO FIND DR. DRE! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS NIGGA? SHIT! THIS FOOL LOOKS LIKE HE’S BEEN BENcH-PRESSIN STUDIO KONSOLES ALL WEEK. AND THEM JOKERRS ARE AT LEAST 600-800 POUNDS A PIEcE!!!

OH, 50′S A BASEHEAD AS IS. SO THAT’S NOT HARD TO BELIEVE…

January 15th, 2008 at 10:08 am

You are right about DRE@ HEADBANGER – He looked like a monster at the awards show last year. I forgot about him. 50 Cent would be no shocker if its found to be true, and well he gets no assumption of innocence. Mary is hard to believe even if she was promised some sort of youthful glow from the stuff. Timbaland is guilty till proven innocent. Suprisingly, LL hasn’t been mentioned though I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I like him.

January 15th, 2008 at 3:09 pm

It’s funny…While I was talking to my boy Fresh from Fashion Hurtz, you know fashionhurtz.com. Anyway I was talking to him about Congress going to extreme lengths to fight against steriods, we joked what’s next a crack down on rappers? Ho Hooooooooooooo low and behold look @ this! This is grade A bullshit! I wish Congress would take EXTREME action’s against poverty or education or how about the job market. We waste a lot of time with bullshit. Let those who want to kill themselves do so, and help those who can’t….HELP themselves.

6. Tracy G. Says:
    January 15th, 2008 at 8:12 pm

timbaland looks like a science experiment..

January 17th, 2008 at 12:02 am

I GIVE LL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, KUZ HE AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO…