Video: “Yahhh!” Souljah Boy Feat. A-Rab

Had to tell my son cut that bullsh*t off, Them aint videos nigga, that’s psychological warfare – Phonte

9 Responses to “Video: “Yahhh!” Souljah Boy Feat. A-Rab”

January 11th, 2008 at 1:02 am

No need for intellectual jousting here. This has to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my entire life. From “Parents just don’t understand” to “I saw my report card/ throw some D’s on it!”

2. Marcus Graham Says:
    January 11th, 2008 at 10:35 am

Uhh, Souljah Boy videos get posted here?

January 11th, 2008 at 11:29 am

read the writing under the video Maaaarcus

January 11th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

“GIT UP OUT MY FASE, YOU DOODOO-HEAD DUMMY…”
    WOW…

IS ANYBODY TRIPPIN OFF THE FAKT THAT ALL THE FOLKS GETTING THE “YEAAAAH” ARE WHITE? BLAcK FOLKS WOOD BEAT THAT LIL BOY’S ASS!

AND FOR THE ‘REPORT KARD’ JUMP OFF.
    DOUBLE-WOW.

BUT DID ANYONE AKTUALLY THIS IT WAS GON GET ANY BETTER, FROM THIS POINT ON? AS THE HOMIE GOAT SAYS ON A REGULAR BASIS, “THE WORLD IS ENDING…”

WHUT’S NEXT!?

January 11th, 2008 at 4:00 pm

See this is what happens when we tell untalented children they actually have talent. Now if Souljaboytellem (that’s his fucking name O MY WORD) came to me like yo’ I got this hot new song wanna hear it? I’d go yeah sure I’d like to hear it..If THIS was the SONG or any other song he made for that matter…I’d SLAP the…Matter of fact. FUCK it. THIS is the result of letting wack children think they have talent. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=210591520

Please be mean to untalented children. Encourage them to go to school.

January 11th, 2008 at 5:12 pm

WOOOW. WHERE’D YOU FIND THAT ONE? I GOT ONE THO:
    NO ONE EVERR STOPPED THIS BOY FOR NOISE POLLUTION,
    NOW BEE WHUT HAS AKKURED…

January 11th, 2008 at 6:25 pm

Oh that’s RehDogg…Shit is old fam..But still I get it. At least he isn’t mainstream.

January 11th, 2008 at 8:23 pm

I KNOW, RIGHT? LOL BUT SHIT, GIVE THAT NIGGA SOME PAPERR AND SOME BEATS BY NITTY & POLOW, HE’LL B ON YOUR RADIO, B4 YOU KNOW IT… MASTER P DID IT, SO WHY KOULDN’T HE??

9. Mr. AGM|newyork Says: