Video: Double Wood (Dissin’ D-Block) J-Hood

Claiming Blood, not sure if he is but it looks like it. It’s funny cause I thought he was making power moves when I saw a track featuring a J Hood. Turns out I was wrong it was someone else with the same name. You careers over homie. Enough!

Bonus Video Of D-Block Latino Soldiers Responding

11 Responses to “Video: Double Wood (Dissin’ D-Block) J-Hood”

January 9th, 2008 at 11:48 am

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

UM, YOU GOTTA HAVE A KARREER FIRST, B4 IT KAN B KONSIDERED ‘OVERR’. THIS SHIT IS GARBAGE, TOO.

AND WHERE THE ^RED^ AT? YALL SOME B-DAWGS, RIGHT????
    REAL DAMUS DONT WEAR PURPLE OR RIDE 5 NUTHIN!!!!

FUcK IT. IMMA START WEAR TIMS AND KALLIN NIGGAS, “SON”.
    OH AND WHEN I RAP, IMMA SAY “JEEAH!” AND “OK”, B4 EVERY RHYME…

January 9th, 2008 at 11:55 am

Yeah I’d have to say that was a pretty good waste of PMD’s time & effort but I know you guys are trying 2 stay impartial. Also, 2 dudes in a room with skullies & no shirts on is pretty gay 2 me. I heard Sheek say on the radio that Jae Hood asked them 2 help him against his step pops cause he used 2 molest him. Sheek was like how he had 2 get the goons 2 run up in his crib 2 make sure that situation got handled. Sometimes dudes just need to stop while they’re ahead before 2 much info hits the streets.

3. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 12:48 pm

I hope JHood provides efficient dental insurance for his “soldiers”. Homeboy didnt have to be up on the camera with his fence looking like that.

January 9th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

I hear Chris Stokes is looking to sign J Hood.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

I caught that and well your dead wrong, lol @ MATHIS. Beef is just not newsworthy when nobody cares about the participants. This aint newsworthy! I always appreciate the information nonetheless. Thanks PMD!

January 9th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

^^^ Ouch at Mathis. Low blow….lol. I made an involuntary funny. Yeah, Chris Stokes does need some new young talent.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:26 pm

HELLA-FUNNY MATHIS! HAD EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT, HOMIE. I HEARD T.U.G. MGNT WAS LOOKING TO EXPAND INTO THE EASTKOAST & STREETKID MARKETS. LOOKS LIKE 2 BIRDS…

DON’T BEEF, IF YOU DONT WANT LEAKS! LOL FUNNY THING IS, EVERYTIME I THINK OF J HOOD TRYIN TO B A G, IMMA THINK OF HIM TRYIN TO GET SHEEK TO STOP HIS POPS FROM TOUCHIN HIM UP… LMMFAO!

January 9th, 2008 at 3:26 pm

Boycotting people with no status having “beef” Boycotting people standing in the streets talking nonsense with no future in music. Boycotting bad teeth. Boycotting videos wit’ nigga’s doing push-ups. Boycotting Latin people saying nigga, they going overboard. Boycotting nigga’s still reppin’ gang sets unless you bang in Cali or your name is Snoop Dogg. Finally, if PMD continues to waste my time wit’ shit like this I’m having an internet sit-in and trust me I’m that bored to make it happen.

*Free Nigerian Marven*

January 9th, 2008 at 4:27 pm

KHURcH TO ALL THAT BULLSHIT YOU SAID, MONEY c. ESPEcIALLY THE PARTS ABOUT NON-KALI ‘GANGBANGERRS’ & LATINS ‘NIGGAS’! HATE THEM SHITS EQUALLY!

January 9th, 2008 at 4:28 pm

IMMA BOYKOTT FOOLS WEARING THEIR BRIMS SO HIGH OFF THEIR HEADS, THAT IF THE BUS PASSES BY FAST, IT’LL BLOW RITE THE FUcK OFF, INTO TRAFFIK…

January 9th, 2008 at 7:49 pm